San Martín De Los Andes By The 7 Lakes Route - BarilocheWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy this 6-hour tour winding through forests, rivers, streams, lakes and beaches. This beautiful tour will help introduce you to the beauty of the area and see why Bariloche is called the lakes region of Patagonia.
- Hotel pickup included
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe road to San Martín winds through forests crosses rivers and streams, and skirts several lakes such as Nahuel Huapi, Correntoso, Espejo, Escondido, Villarino, Falkner and Machónico.
On the shores of these lake beaches we will stop several times at scenic lookout points to admire magnificent views. We will drive around Lake Lacar to San Martín de los Andes for lunch and to visit the town.
We will take the traditional route along the unpaved Paso Córdoba road, where the scenery is different from the first part of the trip; the forest will give way to beautiful and intriguing rock formations. Both of these routes meet up at Confluencia Traful where the magical landscape includes curious rock formations in the Enchanted Valley and the amazing Amphitheater.
We will follow the road alongside the river to its source in Lake Nahuel Huapi and then all the way back to Bariloche where our tour will end.
Inclusions for San Martín De Los Andes By The 7 Lakes Route
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Spanish-English speaking guide
Exclusions for San Martín De Los Andes By The 7 Lakes Route
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you wait for the guide in the lobby of the hotel indicated
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel To Bariloche Airport
- Boat Trip To Victoria Island And The Arrayanes Forest
- San Martín De Los Andes And The Seven Lakes Day Trip From Bariloche
- Puerto Blest Sightseeing Cruise And Waterfalls Hike From Bariloche
- Small-Group Traditional Barbecue With Local Family From Bariloche
- Llao Llao Trekking Tour With Transport From Bariloche
- Climbing Trek To Cerro Lopez From Bariloche
- Rock Climbing Day Trip From Bariloche
- Trekking To Roca Negra Hut On Cerro Lopez From Bariloche