San Martin De Los Andes By Seven Lakes (December) - San Carlos De Bariloche
OverviewA full day tour, which will round up into a walking excursion, including walk till Lake Nahuel Huapi to the Limay River. The tour will then move on to a trip to National Route 237, with many bordering lakes to visit like Drafty, Escondido, Villarino, Falkner, Machónico and Lácar lakes. The tour is very accommodating and includes suitable means to match the comforts of the tourists, including transport and a well versed English and Spanish speaking guide.
- Nahuel Huapi and Lanín National Parks
- Route of 7 Lakes: Espejo, Correntoso, Escondido, Villarino, Falkner, Machónico, and Lácar
- San Martín de los Andes city
- Casa de Piedra
- Confluencia del Traful
- Valle Encantado
- San Carlos de Bariloche
Know More about this tour
This full day excursion with walking on this journey of 352 kilometers, Nahuel Huapi National Parks and Lanin.
With starting from Bariloche by the National Route 237 and traveling by the eastern end of Lake Nahuel Huapi to the Limay River.
Then we will visit the National Route 231, bordering the lake at its northern margin to Villa La Angostura, where a short break is made to continue the path to the Mirror, Drafty, Escondido, Villarino, Falkner, Machónico and Lácar lakes.
By the banks of which is located the city of San Martin de los Andes. The return is through the Paso Córdoba, Meliquina by bordering the lakes, and rivers and Filo Hua Hum Caleufú, Confluence Traful, Enchanted Valley, San carlos de bariloche.
The famous Ruta de los Siete Lagos allows you to travel between the cities of San Martin de los Andes and Bariloche. This route will leave you stunned by successive landscapes of extraordinary beauty.
Let's peek into region main tourist corridor, internationally recognized for its unparalleled scenic beauty and natural scenic viewpoints, lakes, rivers and endless attractions
that open to the view of those willing to discover the true path of the seven lakes.
Every day of the week, all year long. The tour will depend on the road´s conditions during the winter.
Inclusions for San Martin De Los Andes By Seven Lakes (December)
- Transfers IN/OUT
- Spanish guide
Exclusions for San Martin De Los Andes By Seven Lakes (December)
- Food and beverages
- Any personal expense
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.