San Salvador City TourWrite a Review
From USD 30
OverviewIn this 3-hour tour you will visit San Salvador's main neighborhoods and attractions, led by a professional guide.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel, a professional local guide will take you on a tour of San Salvador's main sights. You'll have a chance to shop in the handicraft market, and to spend time in the historical center, where you'll visit the National Palace, National Cathedral, and other important monuments.
You will also visit the Military Museum, which holds the Popemobile from when Pope John Paul II visited in 1993.
The 3-hour tour departs at either 9am or 1pm. At the end, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for San Salvador City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for San Salvador City Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.