San Salvador Combo Tour: Private City Sightseeing And El Boquerón National Park
OverviewSee San Salvador and its immense, majestic volcano on an informative, private half-day tour. Make the most of your time in San Salvador, exploring its bustling boulevards, ornate churches and busy plazas. Then head up to El Boquern Big Mouth, as it is affectionately known where youll get an hour at the crest of the volcano to take in the view and the ambience and have the opportunity to go on a short stroll on the pine-flanked trails. Tour is private, ensuring that youll have the guides undivided attention.
Know More about this tourBegin your morning or afternoon tour with hotel pickup and set off on a half-day excursion through San Salvador, including a visit to its immense volcano. Your private vehicle and guide will drive you through the center of this city of a half-million inhabitants that is home to both neocolonial and intriguing modern architecture. Tour the historic downtown, eying architectural wonders like El Rosario Church, designed by the sculptor and architect Rubn Martnez and completed in 1971. Also visit the massive Metropolitan Cathedral and the neoclassical National Theater, as well as leafy Salvador del Mundo (Savior of the World) Square. Get out of the vehicle with your guide where you wish to take a closer look.
After your overview of downtown, drive up 5,905 feet (1,800 m) to El Boquern, the mouth of the volcano that is an icon of the city. Take about an hour to view the massive crater its 3.1 miles (5 km) in diameter and 1,831 feet (558 m) deep and if you wish take an easy 20-minute stroll along on the pine tree-flanked trails with your guide.
Decide when and where to stop for a snack or lunch (own expense); in addition to all the choices in town, there are options at the volcano.
At the end of your private tour, youre dropped off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for San Salvador Combo Tour: Private City Sightseeing And El Boquerón National Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for San Salvador Combo Tour: Private City Sightseeing And El Boquerón National Park
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: museums are closed on Mondays
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Tour: Coffee Manufacturer and Thermal Water of San Salvador
- Full Day Tour to Salvadorean Villages
- Joya de Cern, San Andrs and Tazumal Pyramid Archaelogical Tour from San Salvador
- San Salvador Stopover City Tour and Adventure
- Joya de Ceren and El Boqueron National Park Tour From San Salvador
- Santa Tecla and El Boquern National Park from San Salvador