San Salvador Layover Tour: Private City Sightseeing And Museums TourWrite a Review
OverviewHit the highlights of San Salvador on this 4- to 6-hour private sightseeing and museums tour, and enjoy round-trip transport from Monseor scar Arnulfo Romero International Airport. Stroll the streets and avenues of the Central America metropolis on your own or upgrade to include a guide. During your visit soak up the hustle and bustle of Salvador del Mundo and Masferrer squares, and visit top city attractions like San Salvadors Metropolitan Cathedral and the Museum of Anthropology David J. Guzman. Before you head back to the airport, pick up some souvenirs at the local handicraft stores.
Know More about this tour
Another important landmark to check out is San Salvador’s beautiful Metropolitan Cathedral, widely considered the most impressive building in the city. Head inside to explore and admire the impressive mural by Fernando Llort, the country’s most famous living artist. Continue on to the city’s National Palace and Renaissance-style National Theater and soak up the sights and sounds of bustling San Salvador.
Inclusions for San Salvador Layover Tour: Private City Sightseeing And Museums Tour
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Private guide (if optional selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for San Salvador Layover Tour: Private City Sightseeing And Museums Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Private guide (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: museums are closed on Mondays
The tour will finish approximately 2 hours prior to your flight's departure time
Note: The tour has a duration of approximately 4 to 6 hours. Please make sure your layover is at least 6 hours long prior to booking
Important: Please provide your flight details upon booking to ensure pickup and drop-off arrangements
Travelers arriving from or nationals from: Peru, Bolivia and Ecuador; to enter the country must have American Visa to avoid any drawbacks on arrival
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.