OverviewYou dont want to miss this tour! Our San Salvador Brewery Tour is a great experience visiting the largest craft beer of Central America: Cadejo Brewery. Why to wait at the airport when you can take this great and unique experience?
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Special Offer
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourLooking to become a beer expert and learn the meaning of a truly authentic beer?
You don´t want to miss this tour! We will take you to visit the largest craft beer of Central America: Cadejo Brewery.
Come and discover in detail the process of the different beverages produced locally, prepare yourself to taste different beer styles from around the world and get the Salvadorean fever of making local drinks.
The beers prepared in Cadejo Brewery are 100% natural and without any attachments.
At the end of the tour, transfer to El Salvador International Airport for your departure flight.
Along the way, and if time permits, you may taste the most famous typical Salvadoran dish: the delicious Pupusas.
During the tour, you will not only you have the opportunity to talk with experts in the art of creating unique beers, but you will also enjoy great atmosphere while visiting the main streets, avenues and neighborhoods of San Salvador.
What are you waiting for? Get out of the airport and enjoy this amazing experience!
Inclusions for San Salvador Stopover Brewery Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for San Salvador Stopover Brewery Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.