San Salvador Stopover City Tour And Adventure
OverviewTake this San Salvador stopover tour and visit the main streets and avenues, the main residential area and the highlights of the capital city. Later, experience the freedom, fun, adrenaline, fresh air, speed and nature of Canopy Tuscania.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourJoin us and discover San Salvador City in a different way!
This tour will let you visit the main streets of San Salvador, the main residential areas of the capital, the Plaza de El Salvador del Mundo and Plaza Masferrer.
Also, visit the historic center of San Salvador with its beautiful Metropolitan Cathedral, National Palace, and the beautiful National Theater of French Renaissance style, a national monument of 1979. The squares of the historic center and the El Rosario church.
Later experience the freedom, fun, adrenaline, fresh air, speed and nature of Canopy Tuscania. Take this adventurous challenge among coffee plantations and beautiful vegetation of the area.
Free time for lunch. Transfer back to airport. Awesome!
Inclusions for San Salvador Stopover City Tour And Adventure
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for San Salvador Stopover City Tour And Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Tour to The Izalco, The Santa Ana and Cerro Verde Volcano, Lake Coatepeque, Joya de Cern and San Andrs Ruins
- San Salvador Layover Tour: Private City Sightseeing and Museums Tour
- San Salvador Layover Tour: City Sightseeing and Joya de Cern
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Monsenor scar Arnulfo Romero International Airport to San Salvador Hotels
- Half Day or Full Day Tour of San Salvador Including The Devil's Door
- Full Day Tour: Coffee Manufacturer and Thermal Water of San Salvador