OverviewThis trip combines the fun of exploring new destinations with the excitement for the sport of football. If you are a football fanatic then this trip is a blessing as it is there to foster the love of football. The trip takes you around the San Siro Stadium, and Casa Milan which are temples of the sport.
Know More about this tour
A unique opportunity to discover two unmissable Milanese football attractions: San Siro Stadium, and Casa Milan. Built in 1926, San Siro Stadium has undergone numerous renovations. The temple of football, which hosts the museum of the two Milanese football teams: Inter & Milan. Now reputed to be one of the most astounding sports buildings in the world, it holds a capacity of 85,000 people. During this tour you'll visit the stadium's museum and site and you will have the possibility to see the trophies of the victories of A.C. Milan and F.C. Inter football clubs. Before returning back to the bus, choose to take home your own souvenir at the San Siro official merchandising store (optional). The tour continues in order to let you discover Casa Milan: the new home of AC Milan. In this brand new building don’t miss out the opportunity to visit the museum, take advantage to shop in the store and enjoy a meal in the brand new restaurant: Cucina Milanello! On board of the open top Milan City time as you prefer in each of them.
Note - The tour will be closed on Matchdays.
Inclusions for San Siro And Casa Milan Football Lovers Tour
- Visit the stadium's museum and site and you will have the possibility to see the trophies of the victories of A.C. Milan and F.C. Inter football clubs.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.