Sanctuaries Of Lima Half-Day TourWrite a Review
OverviewImmerce in a 4-hour historical tour in Lima Center visiting places like Santo Domingo Monastery, the Sanctuary of Santa Rosa of Lima and at Las Nazarenas church, which contains one of the most historical paintings for Lima Colonial.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
You will have an exclusive tour that will show the most important sanctuaries of the city. You will start with visiting Santo Domingo Monastery. San Martin de Porres and Santa Rosa de Lima whose rests are lying there walked through its hallways in the 17th century.
After that you will go to the Sanctuary of Santa Rosa of Lima where Isabel Flores de Oliva was born and lived, she is considered to be the first saint of America.
Finally you will visit Las Nazarenas church where you will be able to see the image of Cristo Moreno, painted in the colonial period it lingers until now.
Inclusions for Sanctuaries Of Lima Half-Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit to Santo Domingo Monastery
- Visit to Sanctuary of Santa Rosa of Lima
- Visit to Las Nazarenas Church
Exclusions for Sanctuaries Of Lima Half-Day Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The order of the visit may vary depending on the start times of the tour
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.