Sanctuary Of Fatima Full-Day Tour From Lisbon
OverviewExplore the Sanctuary of Ftima and more on this full-day small-group tour for up to 8 people. Visit Ftimas Sanctuary, attend a mass and have lunch by the Sanctuary. See the Monastery of Batalha, followed by the fishing village of Nazar and its giant wave! Head to bidos, and walk through the winding streets of this well-preserved medieval Castle before tasting the delicious liqueur ginginha in a chocolate cup before returning to Lisbon.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourWe willpick you up from your Lisbon hotel between 8:00am and 8:30am.
Then we will go straight to the factory of the medals and images in Fatima, where you can visit the interior of the Factory and by your souvenirs at the most affordable prices! After you will go to the Sanctuary, to attend a mass celebration and have your souvenirs blessed. Then we will have lunch in a restaurant in front of the Sanctuary
After lunch, you will go to visit the most fabulous Gothic monastery in Portugal (UNESCO) at Batalha. Then you can visit the fishing village of Nazar, now a popular spot for surfers where waves can reach more than 100feet (30meters), and walk through is promenade walk and see theNazar ladies with their 7(seven) skirts.
Your final stop is the medieval walled town of bidos, where you can explore its labyrinth of cobblestone streets and centenarybuildings, taste the liqueur ginginha in a chocolate cup, and maybe catch a glimpse of one of their world famous festivals: Festival of Chocolate, Medieval Festival, Christmas Festival, Classic music Festival, Soup Festival, children's festival, and many others.
At around 5pm, you'll begin the drive back to Lisbon, and be dropped back at your hotel at around 6:30pm.
Inclusions for Sanctuary Of Fatima Full-Day Tour From Lisbon
- Multi Language Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Sanctuary Of Fatima Full-Day Tour From Lisbon
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Dress code is smart casual
Operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian lunch is available, please advise at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Active Tourism - Lisbon Tour to the most beautiful marine caves in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Coasteering in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Diving in Arrbia - Sesimbra
- Lisbon Airport Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica or Almada
- ALGARVE from Lisbon PRIVATE Tour - Albufeira and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)
- Arrbida Jeep tour to the most beautiful beach of Europe
- Hiking tour to the highest point of Arrbida mountain