Sanctuary Of Truth - Pattaya
OverviewSanctuary Of Truth is a gigantic wooden construction which covers the area of more than two rais.The truth that was shown through the Sanctury is the relationship between human beings and the universe, which are the father, the mother, the earth, the sky, the sun, the moon and the stars
Know More about this tourA vast temple made entirely from Wood filled with sculptures based on traditional Buddhist and Hindu motifs. Covering an area of nearly 2 Rai this temple was constructed to withstand the wind and sunshine on the seashore at Rachvate Cape, Tumbon Naklea, Amphur Banglamung, Chon Buri Province. Constructed in four wings dedicated to Thai, Khmer, Chinese and even Hindu religious iconography, its architecture and setting is impressive.
The wooden architecture of the building is similar to the architecture of Ayutthaya era, approximately 400 years ago.
As per their own official website, the reason for using decorations with wooden carved Culture is to use art and culture as a reflection of the Ancient Vision of Earth, Ancient Knowledge and Eastern Philosophy. Within this complex, visitors will understand Ancient Life, Human Responsibility, Basic Thought, Cycle of Living, Life Relationship with Universe and Common Goal of Life toward Utopia
An interesting fact about this iconic structure is that the building continues to support handhewn woodworking skills as its been under construction since 1981 and still isnt finished.
- Pick up from Hotel at approx 0800 Hrs1800 Hrs If Private transfers are selected
- Visit The Sanctuary of Truth and Wood Carving Show, Model Tour requires approximately 23 Hours
- Drop Off To The hotel If Private transfers are selected.
Please wear appropriate clothing, People wearing shorts or revealing clothes will NOT be allowed inside temple premises.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.