Sangeh Village Cycling TourWrite a Review
OverviewExplore Denpasar City and Sangeh Village by bicycle on this full day, small group cycling tour. You will feel the harmony of the lively Balinese village community in the Sangeh area and see how the local’s live their daily lives. You will visit Bajra Sandhi Monument which is also a museum before cycling through Sangeh Village and monkey forest.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Instant Confirmation
- All necessary equipment included
- All entrance fees included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourGet closer to Balinese life and discover the hidden part of the island.
Your tour starts when you are picked up from your accommodation at 12:00pm.
Depending on the location of your accommodation, you will have a 30 to 45 minute drive towards the center of Denpasar city. You will see the most iconic monument in Bali, visiting Bajra Sandhi Monument which is also a museum, You can learn about the diorama shelters for Balinese people who struggled from time to time in the colonial year’s a long time ago. It will take between 45 to 50 minutes to enjoy the tour inside the museum.
You will then head to Sangeh Village where you will start your cycling tour. Enjoy a 60 minute cycling experience through the monkey forest, taking amazing pictures with scenic views. Next, you will get to explore the Balinese Village and enjoy the light coffee and tea along with some Balinese cakes and sweets. After closely looking into the Balinese community in the village you will leave for your accommodation with new knowledge of how Balinese people live, the monument and the culture of the village. It doesn’t matter if you are a cyclist or not, you will enjoy this tour.
You will arrive back at your accommodation at around 6:30pm – 7pm.
located nearby Petang area, still in Badung regency; the renowned 6 hectares of Bali Sangeh Monkey Forest are filled with giant nutmeg trees capable of growing as high as 40 metres. Sangeh Monkey Forest near the village of Sangeh, in southwestern Bali, has six hectares of forestland with giant nutmeg trees. The main attractions here are the hordes of funny yet wise Balinese monkeys inhabiting both the trees and the temple, Pura Bukit Sari, found in the heart of the forest. The monkeys of the forest are believed to be sacred and indeed will approach anyone paying respects at the temple. But visitors should be aware that these monkeys are attracted to shiny objects, so cameras and jewellery should be left behind or kept well hidden under clothes or in a bag when exploring Sangeh Bali.
BAJRA SANDI MUSEUM
The monument within the large grassed field has some typical Balinese architecture. It's not just a monument but a museum where you may learn lots about Badung regency and Bali in general by seeing complete steps of dioramas from where Bali Island conquered by the Dutch until Indonesia declared their independence.
Inclusions for Sangeh Village Cycling Tour
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected areas only)
- Use of bicycle and all necessary equipment
- Transport by private and air-conditioned minivan
- Admission ticket
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bike tour
- Self-guided tour at Bajra Sandi museum allows for greater flexibility
Exclusions for Sangeh Village Cycling Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Not recommended for pregnant women
All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Please bring your long sleeves shirt or sunscreen and hat to protect you from the sun when cycling through the village. At summertime the weather can be very hot
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 14 years for Cycling Tour
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.