Sangeh Village Cycling TourWrite a Review
OverviewExplore Denpasar City and Sangeh Village by bicycle on this full day, small group cycling tour. You will feel the harmony of the lively Balinese village community in the Sangeh area and see how the local’s live their daily lives. You will visit Bajra Sandhi Monument which is also a museum before cycling through Sangeh Village and monkey forest.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Instant Confirmation
- All necessary equipment included
- All entrance fees included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourGet closer to Balinese life and discover the hidden part of the island.
Your tour starts when you are picked up from your accommodation at 07.30am
Depending on the location of your accommodation, you will have a 30 to 45 minute drive towards the center of Denpasar city. You will Quick stop in Traditional Market or Food street to taste of some Balinese cakes and sweets to eat self before visiting Sangeh Village starting Point Cycling
You will then head to Sangeh Village where you will start your cycling tour. Enjoy 2 hours or about 23 kilo meter cycling experience through the monkey forest, Rice Field ,taking amazing pictures with scenic views. Next, you will get to explore the Balinese Village ,Taman Mumbul Temple and enjoy the light Meals set Lunch . After closely looking into the Balinese community in the village you will drop off back to hotel
You will arrive back at your accommodation at around 14:30pm
Inclusions for Sangeh Village Cycling Tour
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected areas only)
- Use of bicycle and all necessary equipment
- Transport by private and air-conditioned minivan
- Admission ticket
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light Meals Lunch
Exclusions for Sangeh Village Cycling Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Not recommended for pregnant women
All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Please bring your long sleeves shirt or sunscreen and hat to protect you from the sun when cycling through the village. At summertime the weather can be very hot
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 12 years for Cycling Tour
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
A maximum of weight is 90 kg
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.