On this self-guided visit to Sant Pau, one of the world's largest Art Nouveau sites, learn about one of LluÃs DomÃ¨nech i Montaner's most important works and one of the most significant restoration projects in recent years. As you journey through one of the oldest medical institutions in Europe, you'll seeÂ how the Art Nouveau complex was designed and built and learn aboutÂ its current use as an internationally acclaimed center for knowledge. Sant Pau is wheelchair accessible, and you can use your ticket any time when the center is open.
- Instant Confirmation
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tour
Begin your self-guided visit of Sant Pau at the Administration Pavilion. In the exhibition space, a video, interactive touch table and other exhibits introduce you to the institution's monumental and artistic heritage, historical evolution and its contribution to medicine.
Follow a network of underground tunnels through different pavilions and out into the gardens, where you can appreciate the domes, roofs, façades, sculptures, stained glass windows and other architectural details of the buildings' fascinating exteriors.
Continue through the gardens to the old Surgery Room and Sant Rafael Pavilion, whose interiors have been lovingly restored to how they were conceived at the start of the twentieth century. At your leisure, visit the Main Hall of the Administration Pavilion, the Pau Gil Room and the Lluís Domènech i Montaner Room, one of the main spaces of the building.
The recommended tour finishes in the Sant Jordi Pavilion, a completely refurbished space that hosts temporary exhibitions related to the history of Sant Pau. The entire self-guided tour is wheelchair accessible.
Inclusions for Sant Pau Recinte Modernista Entrance Ticket In Barcelona
- Entrance fee
Exclusions for Sant Pau Recinte Modernista Entrance Ticket In Barcelona
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.