Santa Barbara Castle And Volvo Ocean Race Museum Tour In Alicante
OverviewPerched like a crown overlooking the attractive city of Alicante is the bewitching Santa Barbara Castle. On this 3-hour tour, access parts of the fortress that are usually off limits to most visitors. Start with a 1-hour guided tour visiting the dungeons and cisterns, while hearing the sinister stories of events that happened here. Then visit Volvo Ocean Race museum. Finally, sit down and enjoy a traditional lunch that includes salad, paella and a drink.
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourSanta Barbara Castle is a true relic from the Middle Ages, and this tour is one of the best ways to learn about its long history, which dates back to the 9th century.
We offer you a unique tour that runs along the top of the city of Alicante to the port area. Enjoy the wonderful views and the history and culture that involve the walls and old town of the City of Light.
The meeting point will be in the cafeteria of the Castle you can enjoy a breakfast with the best views of the bay. Then a tour guide will make you a tour through the fortress.
After the visit at the Castle, we will begin the descent to the old town of Alicante through the ancient walls. The group will arrive to the esplanade (Explanada), an emblematic promenade and continue with a pleasant walk through the square called "The Gate of the Sea". Continuing the walk to the port, we will reach the VOLVO Ocean Race Museum.
After the visit, we will be waiting for you at the VOLVO Race Club to have a snack.
Please note: A minimum of four people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Santa Barbara Castle And Volvo Ocean Race Museum Tour In Alicante
- Admission to Santa Barbara Castle
- Admission to Volvo Ocean Race museum
Exclusions for Santa Barbara Castle And Volvo Ocean Race Museum Tour In Alicante
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.