Santa Fe De Antioquia - Hidden Colonial Treasure - Medellín
OverviewSanta Fe de Antioquia is located at only a two-hour ride through scenic mountain landscapes of the Western Andean highlands from Medellin. It is declared a national monument thanks to its colonial architecture with many historic churches and plazas.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourSanta Fe de Antioquia is located at only a two-hour ride through scenic mountain landscapes of the Western Andean highlands from Medellin. The town was founded in 1541 on the Western bank of the Cauca River and became the first capital of Antioquia in 1584. It is declared a national monument thanks to its colonial architecture with many historic churches, plazas and palaces. Furthermore you visit the famous Puente del Occidente across the Cauca River, which is one of the longest and oldest suspension bridges in Latin America.
We invite you to explore the cultural treasures of Santa Fe de Antioquia, take a ride through Latin America's longest tunnel and visit the well-known bridge Puente del Occidente. Look forward to experiencing stunning landscapes, typical Colombian food and a relaxing day on the countryside.
- Enjoy a scenic ride through gorgeous landscapes of Antioquia's West
- Visit one of the oldest colonial cities in Latin America
- Learn about the colonial past of Antioquia and Colombia
- Ride through the longest tunnel in Latin America (Tunel del Occidente)
- See the oldest suspension bridge in Colombia (Puente del Occidente)
- Try the exotic tropical fruits at the market in Santa Fe de Antioquia
Inclusions for Santa Fe De Antioquia - Hidden Colonial Treasure
- Private transportation incl. pick-up service
- Travel insurance
- Bilingual attendance
- Lunch - Coffee break
- Entrance to Museo Juan de Corral
Exclusions for Santa Fe De Antioquia - Hidden Colonial Treasure
- Everything not shown above
- Guidance in German language is on request
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable shoes and sunscreen are highly recommended. Weather is very warm and sunny
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Las Palmas Culinary Adventure from Medellin
- Medellin City Private Tour
- Express Coffee Farm Experience
- San Francisco Day Trip from Medelln: Chocolate Tour and Workshop
- Private Tour: Medellin Coffee Experience and Workshop
- Private Tour: Medelln Tango Experience Including Lunch
- Medelln Helicopter Flight with Optional City Tour
- Medelln Local Food and Flower Markets Tour