Santa Maria And Chileno Bay Snorkel Adventure - Cabo San Lucas
OverviewEnjoy the best snorkel adventure in Los Cabos on a 3.5-hour snorkeling tour. See some of prettiest beaches and a huge variety of tropical fish, sea turtles, rays and coral reef. You will swim in the calm waters of Santa Maria Cove and Chileno Bay to see amazing marine life. These two beautiful bays are located along the Los Cabos Corridor, between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. You'll take about a 30-minute boat ride to the snorkeling site. Your tour includes equipment and a professional guide.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Free snacks included
- Snorkel gear included
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourYour 3.5-hour adventure begins at a central meeting point in San Jose del Cabo, very close to the cruise ship port. You will meet your guide and group and board a boat to head on a 30-minute boat ride to two incredible bays, Chileno Bay and Santa Maria Cove, located on the Los Cabos Corridor. We have combined these two locations and the rest of the Los Cabos Corridor into one snorkeling tour so the crew has the freedom to choose the spot along the Corridor that has the best snorkeling conditions on the day you are on the tour.
Chileno Bay: A breathtaking bay known for its diving and snorkeling, this protected finger reef starts right at the shores of Chileno Beach and extends out into the bay for about a half of a mile. It is covered with coral and is home to a large variety of schooling tropical fish and several species of Moray Eels. You will receive a safety briefing and equipment and snorkel these waters to discover a colorful collection of invertabrates, starfish, seafans, sea urchins and sponges fill the nooks, crannies and much more.
Santa Maria: One of the region's prettiest beaches, here you will find yourself in a calm little bay filled with a huge variety of tropical fish which surround the graceful sea fans on this protected cove. You will enjoy some more snorkeling on this beautiful and calm spot and can take wonderful pictures too.
After a great and fun time, you will head back to the original meeting point.
Inclusions for Santa Maria And Chileno Bay Snorkel Adventure
- Small-group tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Snorkel gear
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Santa Maria And Chileno Bay Snorkel Adventure
- The listed price does not include a $2 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Marina entrance fee ($USD 1, per person)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
It is recommended that you bring biodegradable sunscreen, a swimsuit, a towel and a waterproof camera
Biodegradable Sunblock (SPF 30+)
Swimsuit and Towel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Luxury Sailing Yacht and Snorkeling in Los Cabos
- Los Cabos Shore Excursion: Horseback Riding Adventure
- Espiritu Santo Island All Inclusive Sailing Trip from Los Cabos
- La Paz Whale Shark Snorkeling Tour and Lunch From Los Cabos
- Off-Road RZR Adventure and Horseback Riding Tour in Cabo San Lucas
- Todos Santos Half-Day Sightseeing Tour from Los Cabos