OverviewGet a taste of Santa Monica on this private tour by electric bike. A great experience for locals and visitors alike, this tour takes you to some local spots to enjoy the beach, sun and vibrant atmosphere of Santa Monica and Venice Beach by fun, easy-to-use electric bike. Stop for photo opportunities at top Santa Monica attractions including Santa Monica Beach, the Santa Monica Pier and the Marion Davies Guesthouse, and learn about the citys history and culture from your guide.
- All-inclusive tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet near Main Street in Santa Monica for a brief safety orientation from your guide. Then, hop on your electric bike, strap on your helmet, and begin cruising through Santa Monica on a 3-hour private bike tour. Your electric bike is a fun and easy way to explore the city, letting you choose to pedal, use the electric motor or a mixture of both.
Then bike past Santa Monica highlights including the popular Santa Monica Pier and beach and the Marion Davies Guesthouse. Head to the beach to admire views of the gorgeous Pacific Ocean coastline, making photo stops at iconic locations along the way and hear stories about Santa Monica and Venice's history and culture from your local guide. Then a final stop at Muscle Beach before zipping back to the shop. Your 3-hour tour concludes in downtown Santa Monica. Riders MUST be comfortable riding a bike!Riders MUST be comfortable riding a bike!
If you are interested in designing your own ride, feel free to call the local operator (contact information on voucher) at least 48 hours prior to your departure and customize if desired.
Inclusions for Santa Monica Private Tour By Electric Bike
- Use of electric bike and helmet
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Photo memories package ($30 value)
Exclusions for Santa Monica Private Tour By Electric Bike
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
MUST be comfortable riding a bike
Photos will be taken during your tour, edited and emailed to you within 7 days after your tour
There is a maximum of 4 passengers per tour
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Minimum age is 14 years; must be at least 5 feet tall (152 cm) and weigh a minimum of 100 lbs (45 kg)
Children ages 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult
We recommend you wear closed-toed shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses, and bring a jacket (all bikes have a basket for storage)
Not wheelchair accessible
Tours do not operate in rain
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.