This park is the most important monument on the protection of our dry forest and freedom after the independence, there is located La Casona where in 1856 the Costarican army compound by countrymen beat a group of filibusters that tried to conquer the whole central American territory. At the same time you have the chance to walk thru the dry forest that contains 2% of the worldwide biodiversity at one of the trail where you can see monkeys, birds, deers and many more animals. After the hike we take our way to Liberia City, where you can still walk around the center of Liberia and have a glimpse of what was the white city. Historically, Liberia has been called "La Ciudad Blanca" because of its white adobe houses, white dirt roads and its people who dressed all in white because of the extreme heat. You have the opportunities for buy some souvenirs in this city meanwhile we show you the historic places.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
7:30 am Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Departure Details :
Pick up from the following places:, Papagayo Bay: Playa Panamá Playa Hermosa Playa del Coco Andas Four seasons Secrets Papagayo Grand Papagayo Villa Sol RIU Tamarindo Area &.. read more
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
OverviewSanta Rosa National Park & Liberia City Tour is ideal for you if you want to know some history about Guanacaste when you visit Costa Rica
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Lunch at Liberia
- Alcoholic drinks
- Souvenir photos
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 7 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Arenal Volcano Rainforest Walk and Hot Springs
- Palo Verde National Park Boat Tour and Liberia City Sightseeing
- Sloth Encounter Tour and Waterfalls in the Rain Forest of Costa Rica
- Palo Verde Full Day Combo
- 30-Day Volunteering at an Organic Farm in the Tenorio National Park
- Maleku Indigenous Cultural Tour
- Rio Celeste Dance Classes & Karaoke Night (Cantina Tour)