Santa Teresa Bohemian Neighborhood Private Tour - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewDiscover the colonial and bohemianneighborhood of Santa Teresa while on this 4-hour private walking tour. See the famous Selarn Steps, Lapa Arches, and vibrant Santa Teresa area with your local guide and small-group of no more than 15. Explore the city to obtain a new view of this amazing neighborhood with your own exclusive guide.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tour
Start your tour of bohemian Rio with a pickup from our easy-to-find departure point. From there, your exclusive guide will escort you to the metro, where you will be transferred to the very center of Rio, Carioca Square. Upon your arrival, you will be led on an excursion that will show you the real Santa Teresa, one of Rios most beloved neighborhoods. Make your way through the financial district, towards the 100-year old tram that will take you up the steep hill to Santa Teresa. Ride past the Lapa neighborhood, home to Rio's most vibrant nightlife.
Depart from the tram at Largo dos Guimaraes before your guide brings you to the neighborhood that is majorly occupied by artists. Formerly dilapidated, the cobblestone streets and 18th century architecture now house fine restaurants, fabulous lounges and eclectic art galleries. Pay a visit to the Park of Ruins and observe the mansion of Laurinda Santos Lobo.
Next, stop by Selarns Steps, famous for its tiles that were collected from cities all over the world. Then, head over to Cinelndia square, home to the citys architectural masterpiece, the Municipal Theater.
At the end of your tour, you will be returned to the original departure point.
Inclusions for Santa Teresa Bohemian Neighborhood Private Tour
- Your own private tour guide
- Full narrated tour
- Flexibility (see more of what you want)
- Walking tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Santa Teresa Bohemian Neighborhood Private Tour
- Metro tickets (R$3.50 one way)
- Any entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.