OverviewVisit Santa Clausâ home cavern SantaPark with this 2-day entrance ticket. SantaPark is located deep within the bowels of the earth, 50 metres below the Arctic Circle.Â Have fun with the elves! Experience undercrossing of the Arctic Circle and meet Ice Princess in her Ice Gallery. At the Elves Post Office find weird machinery, that works with childrenâs kind thoughts. Drive the Fairytale Train as many times as you want, visit Santa Claus in his office, learn useful skills in the Elf School andÂ Calligraphy School, visitÂ Mrs. Gingerbreadâs Bakery and enjoy the Magic Christmas Show onÂ the main stage.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourVisit Santa's Home Cavern with your entrance ticket that is valid for two consecutive days, allowing you to explore SantaPark with its many activities. Cheerful elves will lead you to the Elf School to learn elf skills and to the Elf Workshop where you can make your own wonderful Christmas ornamentÂ together with the elves.Â
At Mrs. Gingerbreadâs Bakery, yummy Christmas smell of gingerbread and the beloved Magic Train will drive you through the Winter Wonderland. In the lovely Ice Princessâ Ice Gallery, you can admire magnificent sculptures. Come and be enchanted by the Christmas Magic ShowÂ at the Central Plaza, where you can also enjoy the mouth-watering snacks of Kota Hut Cafe. Remember also to send your Christmas greetings from the Post Office.Â
The famous Angry Birds have also arrived at SantaPark! Experience fun activities inspired by your favorite game at the Angry Birds Activity Park specifically designed for Santaâs home cavern. Of course, at Santa Park you will also meet Santa Claus. The jolly old white-bearded man is already waiting for you at his office.
Inclusions for SantaPark Admission Ticket
- Entrance ticket (valid for two consecutive days)
- Ticket price includes all the attractions in SantaPark: (Santa`s Office, Elves’ Post Office, Toy Factory Shopping Area, Elf School, Elf School Diploma, Elf Trainee Hat, SantaPark Magic Show (3 times a day), Magic Train, Elf Workshop, Angry Birds Activity Area, visit to Ice Gallery, Ice Bar and meeting with the Ice Princess, undercrossing of the Arctic Circle, Gingerbread Bakery)
Exclusions for SantaPark Admission Ticket
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Your ticket is valid for two consecutive days
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.