Santiago Nightlife Tour With Food And DrinksWrite a Review
From USD 90
OverviewExplore the vibrant nightlife of Santiago. Experience the local nightclub and bar scene on this small group tour. Indulge your senses as you sip traditional cocktails, taste some popular snacks and dance to the sounds of live salsa music.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at Plaza de Armas, the main square in Santiago. Head nearby to the first stop of the evening. Learn about the area and how to order your first drink in Spanish on the way. Try your first Chilean cocktail and soak up the atmosphere at this local bar.
Venture to the next stop, about a fifteen minute walk way. Hear stories about life in Santiago and feel free to ask your guide any questions. Enter the realm of political satire at our second stop, a local favorite. Taste another popular cocktail or two.
Move onto one of the most popular neighborhoods in Santiago, Bellavista. Immerse yourself in this bohemian and artistic neighborhood as we visit our third stop of the evening. Listen to the music, soak up the atmosphere and enjoy.
Dance the rest of your evening away at our final stop of the evening, a salsa bar. Take a salsa lesson (not available on Saturday) and move to the sounds of live music. Watch as the atmosphere heats up and cool off with a frosty beer.
Try three popular drinks during the evening, the Terremoto (the Earthquake,sweet wine with pineapple ice cream), Piscola (local brandy with cola or ginger ale) and wine. Savor a delicious Sopaipillas con Pebre (a fried pastry or bread in a savory sauce of onion, tomato, garlic and herbs). Pick up some Spanish and salsa techniques. Immerse yourself in the local social culture for a unique perspective of this beautiful city.
Depending on the hours of operation and weather conditions, the nightclubs and bars visited may be subject to change. Experience will remain the same.
Inclusions for Santiago Nightlife Tour With Food And Drinks
- Local English and Spanish-speaking guide
- Three drinks (terremoto, piscola, wine)
- Sopaipillas con Pebre
- Salsa lessons (not available on Saturday)
- Entrance fees to bars and clubs
Exclusions for Santiago Nightlife Tour With Food And Drinks
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Salsa lessons on Saturdays
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Small group (maximum of 12 people)
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.