Santiago Shore Excursion: Post-Cruise City Tour With Hotel Or Airport Drop-Off
OverviewWhen your cruise ship docks in Valparaiso, enjoy a post-cruise shore excursion in Santiago to see the best sights of Chile's capital city. On this 3-hour introductory tour, youll view top landmarks in Santiagos civic center, such as Moneda Palace and the Plaza de Armas. Visit Parque Forestal, Saint Lucia Hill and the handicraft village of Los Graneros del Alba for a well-rounded look at the citys highlights!
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter your cruise docks at the Port of Valparaiso, meet your guide and head out on the 2.5-hour drive to Santiago for your group sightseeing tour. Pass through Santiago's civic center to see top attractions of historical and architectural importance such as the cathedral at the Plaza de Armas, Santiagos central square, and the 18th-century Moneda Palace, built in neoclassical style. Youll see the Museum of National History and the Central Post Office as your guide offers commentary along the way.
Next, go through Parque Forestal, a lovely urban park planted with nearly 2,000 trees, and continue to the bohemian district of Bellavista to climb Santa Lucia Hill (Cerro Santa Luca). At the top, enjoy the staircases, fountains and fantastic views of Santiago with the Andes mountains in the background.
Then, visit the handicraft village of Los Graneros del Alba to admire its fine selection of items such as jewelry, ceramics and clothing all made by resident artists.
After the tour, your guide will pick you up at the Port of Valparaiso and drop you off at the Santiago airport or select downtown Santiago hotels.
Note: beginning January 1, 2014, all services are private
Worry-free Shore Excursion:If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Santiago Shore Excursion: Post-Cruise City Tour With Hotel Or Airport Drop-Off
- Professional guide
- Port pickup
- Hotel or airport drop-off
Exclusions for Santiago Shore Excursion: Post-Cruise City Tour With Hotel Or Airport Drop-Off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: the handicraft village of Los Graneros del Alba is closed on Mondays; youll visit an alternative attraction if you take this tour on a Monday
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Moon Stand Up Paddle Board Tour from Santiago
- Private Day Tour to Concon, Vina del Mar and Valparaiso Including Small-Group Surfing Lesson
- Santiago Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
- Portillo and Inca Lagoon Day Trip from Santiago
- Colchagua Wine Route Tour from Santiago
- City Tour and Shopping Tour of Santiago