Santiago Stopover City TourWrite a Review
OverviewThere is so much to discover in Santiago, so take advantage of your time instead of sitting around and waiting! On this sightseeing tour we will take you to explore this beautiful city, with its interesting mix of the ancient and modern, passing trough the most iconic places in the city, such as the Club Hipico , La Moneda Palace, Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral and San Cristobal Hill.
Know More about this tourDiscover the classic attractions of Santiago, the Chilean capital on a personalized guided tour. Situated in the countryâs central valley, and home to 7 million people, Santiagoâs rapid economic growth has made it one of South Americaâs most developed cities. Its unique urban environment artfully unites classic and modern.
Experience ChileÂ´s rich cultural heritage through the cityâs monuments, including the Plaza de Armas (the main square), Santa Lucia Hill, La Moneda (the Government Palace), the Post Office, Club Hipico (Riding Club) and the Santiago Metropolitan Cathedral.
Head to Cerro San Cristobal, a hill rising nearly 1,000 feet above Santiago in the cityâs largest park. Atop the hill youâll find a church as well as a stunning 72-foot-tall statue of the Virgin Mary.
Visit the Orient Sector, the most modern part of Santiago, and see its impressive high-rise buildings and classy boulevards.
During the tour youâll have time enjoy lunch at a choice of locations, such as the Central Market, where you might choose to try some fresh seafood, or the Shopping Center, where you can combine a quick lunch with some shopping at the more than 300 well-known international stores. Please note that the cost of lunch is not included in the tour price.
Inclusions for Santiago Stopover City Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Pickup from Santiago International Airport
- Entrance fees
- Private City Tour (3,5 hours)
- Drop-off at Santiago International Airport
Exclusions for Santiago Stopover City Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
May be operated by a multilingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
At the end of the City Tour customer can choose to be dropped off at Shopping Costanera Center, Shopping Parque Arauco or Mercado Central. You can arrange with our guide the pick up time to Santiago International Airport
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.