Santo Domingo City Tour - Punta Cana
OverviewAbsorb the history of the oldest capital city of the new world. The tour's exclusive guide will narrate the walk through the Colonial Zone where you will visit the first cathedral in the Americas, the Columbus Palace and the National Pantheon. Take pleasure in shopping around in one ofthe fine shopping centers or gift shopsfor souvenirs and enjoy a delicious lunch. On your way back, you will stop at the "3 eyes cave."
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Buffet lunch included
Know More about this tour
Come explore the oldest city in America, founded in 1498. From the Colonial Zone, the tour will visitthe main historic sites: Santa Maria la Menor Cathedral, El Panten Nacional and the Alcazar de Colon, home of the first governor of Santo Domingo, Don Diego Coln. Enjoy a picturesque, panoramic view of colonial architecture. Visit theMuseum Casas Reales. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and then free time for shopping until the time to return to the hotel.
Please note thatentrance to the cathedral with shorts and/or sleeveless shirts are not allowed. Please wear appropriate clothing if you would like to visit the cathedral.
Inclusions for Santo Domingo City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Santo Domingo City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Outback Safari Adventure Tour from Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Small-Group Sailing and Snorkeling Catamaran Tour
- Half Day Safari Tour of Punta Cana
- Shark and Stingray Snorkel Tour in Punta Cana
- Full-Day Santo Domingo City Tour from Punta Cana
- Half-Day Zip Line Adventure from Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Party Cruise with Snorkeling
- Private Punta Cana Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride