Santorini Full Day Tour
OverviewOn this bus tour, travel to the highest point of the island and take a cruise to visit the majestic islands of the area such as Nea Kameni, Palea Kameni, and Therasia.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThis bus tour takes you to the Center of the island. On the highest point, you can visit the hidden gems of the area. The first stop of the tour is the 16th century Monastery ofProphet Elias which was built on the highest point of the Island 1804 feet (550 meters) above sea level. From there you have a panoramic view of the whole island and it is breathtaking.
After Profitet Elias, continue to the village of Pyrgos, with its Cycladic architecture, Byzantine churches, and a Venetian Castle. The village is one of the highest points of the Island and the View is amazing overlooking the North West part of Santorini. From Pyrgos, head to Athinios where we board the boat King Thiras. The first stop at the King Thiras boat is the Volcanic Island of Nea Kameni where we walk up the ascending soil path and approach the crater of the still active Volcano to reach the crater.
After reaching the crater you walk down the dirt path to the boat to continue our journey to the Island of Palea Kameni where the boat stops around 164 feet (50 meters) from the opening, and you can swim in the green sulphur waters of the hot springs, wet your feet, or just enjoy the view.
The journey continues after the hot springs to Thirassia Island which was once part of Santorini before the big Explosion of the Volcano. There you stay for two hours and you have the opportunity to do some activities like swimming on the beach of Thirassia, have lunch next to the Sea or just explore the Village of Manolas with its winding steps and traditional houses.
King Thiras brings us then to the port of Amoudi underneath Oia where you walk up the steps to reach Oia in order to enjoy one of the most amazing sunsets in the world. The tour ends 30 minutes after the sunset when you will gather at the pickup point in Oia where the bus is waiting to bring you back to the point where you started from.
Inclusions for Santorini Full Day Tour
- Local taxes
- Guided tour of Santorini
- Boat trip
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Santorini Full Day Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Volcano entrance fee (approximately 2.5EURO per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Departure Transfer: Santorini Hotel to Airport or Cruise Port
- Early Season Experience: 3-Hour Santorini Volcano and Hot Springs Trip
- A Taste of Mediterranean Cuisine dinner in Santorini
- Santorini To Mykonos
- Morning Caldera Sailing Cruise
- Santorini Small-Group Cooking Class and Wine Tasting
- Half Day Tour of Santorini's South Side
- Santorini Shore Excursion: Private Scenic Tour of Santorini, including Oia and Mt Profitis Ilias Monastery