Santorini Island One Day Cruise From HeraklionWrite a Review
The very popular island of Santorini, the volcanic half – Moon island, is just a stone’s throw away from the Crete. You can spend the day admiring this famous volcanic island of Greece. What is noteworthy is the present-day crescent shape of the island which is a consequence of a volcano activity during prehistoric times. Discover the quaint town of Fira, as you gait by its traditional narrow walkways towards a magnificent volcano view. Taking the speed boatfrom Heraklionwith a professional guide will let you in on all of the history.
- Visit one of the most famous island of Greece
- Admire the famous volcano
- Wonder around the town of Fira
- Enjoy fabulous & breathtaking views
- Enjoy a wonderful one day trip
Know More about this tour
The Greek island of Santorini the volcanic half – Moon Island, is and always has been a popular tourist place steeped in history with a very cosmopolitan feel that will amaze all on its volcanic background. Great poets have sung its praises, a 4.000 year old history. And the eternal Black and red rocks continues to stand, strong and majestic, rising proudly from the sea and guarding well the secrets of Atlantis... Join a unique experience cruising from Heraklion to Santorini.
The world wide known island of Santorini is the most southern island of the Cycladic group in the Aegean Sea, and is located 63 nautical miles north of Crete. The island has been widely known for its unique breath-taking view, beauty and colours: Black sand, white washed houses, red cliffs and the deep blue Aegean Sea. Santorini is considered to be the lost Atlantis…
The present-day crescent shape of the Greek island of Santorini is a consequence of a volcano activity during prehistoric times. Santorini itself owes its very existence to the volcano eruption.
Taking the speed boat from Heraklion across and joining the professional guide who will let you in on all of the history is a firm favorite amongst holiday makers. Whilst on the island take a quick cable-car ride or a slow donkey ride to the top for sightseeing or souvenir shopping. A day trip full of memories.
Enjoy the fabulous and breathtaking views with this full day cruise from Heraklion to Santorini!
Inclusions for Santorini Island One Day Cruise From Heraklion
- Roundtrip boat tickets
- Land excursion on Santorini
- Expert escort on Santorini
- Port transfers
Exclusions for Santorini Island One Day Cruise From Heraklion
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.