Santorini Wine Tour
OverviewThe unique soil composition of Santorini's land, a true volcanic gift, combined with the microclimate conditions of low rainfall but high humidity, are the canvas on which the local vine varieties, can express their best qualities. we offer you the experience of a comfortable tour around the most important Wineries of the island, so that you can discover the secrets of the wines that conquered the world Pick up & return at the place of your choice Koutsogianopoulos wine museum Venetsanos winery A local family in Akrotiri village Guidance from an Experienced guide in each winery Wine tasting in the wineries. Sunset from the light house in Akrotiri village without so much crowed like Oia village. Dinner upon request
Know More about this tourThe wine tour starts at 17:00 , so our company needs the name of your hotel and phone numbers of you so we can communicate for the time and the pick up points in case your hotel is in the caldera area.
we will start the tour from the Koutsogianopoulos winery, then we will go to Venethsanos winery and last stop in the local family in akrotiritotaste wines and local products without chymicals."BOTTLE YOUR OWN WINE".
Learn about the unique viticulture & the indigenous grape varietals
Final we will go for sunset in light house of Akrotiri.
after the end of the tour we can stop for romantic dinner in a restaurant with caldera view in Akrotiri if any of the passengers want and if someone want to go at his hotel we will take them directly there. so for them that they want dinner the tour will have more duration. the menu of the dinner is not included in the price.
the tour lasts approximately 4-5 hours more time for them that they go at the restaurant). the winery tour is sceduled every day at 17:00
Inclusions for Santorini Wine Tour
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Santorini Wine Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Departure Transfer: Santorini Hotel to Airport or Cruise Port
- Early Season Experience: 3-Hour Santorini Volcano and Hot Springs Trip
- A Taste of Mediterranean Cuisine dinner in Santorini
- Santorini To Mykonos
- Morning Caldera Sailing Cruise
- Santorini Small-Group Cooking Class and Wine Tasting
- Half Day Tour of Santorini's South Side
- Santorini Shore Excursion: Private Scenic Tour of Santorini, including Oia and Mt Profitis Ilias Monastery