Saona Island And Altos De Chavon All-Inclusive Tour From Punta Cana
OverviewEnjoy a spectacular day of sailing in an elegant Catamaran or a take breathtaking adventure in a speed boat on to Saona Island. Then, visit the famous Altos de Chavon.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourThis exciting adventure begins with a bus ride from Bavaro to the fishermens village of Bayahibe where you will board either the speed boats or Catamaran and begin a relaxing trip towards the paradise that is Saona Island.
Enjoy the spectacular scenes of palm fringed beaches and the turquoise hues of the Caribbean Sea. Saona Island is part of a protected natural park and as such offers glimpses of untouched paradise. Your trip includes a stop in the Natural Pool where you can search for starfish and swim in the shallow water.
Then you will head to La Romana to visit Altos de Chavon, a town designed after a traditional Mediterranean European village, that overlooks the Chavon River.
Enjoy the refreshing drinks and submerse yourself in a day of relaxation and fun. Whether you choose to dance to the Latin rhythms of meringue and bachata, join a volleyball game on the beach, or simply relax in the sun, this day trip is sure to be among the most memorable moments of your vacation.
Inclusions for Saona Island And Altos De Chavon All-Inclusive Tour From Punta Cana
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- 1 hour visit To Altos de Chavon
- 3 Hours at the Saona Island
- Natural swimming pool
- Dominican Tipical lunch buffet & Grill (Vegetarian Available)
- Light refreshments
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Local guide
- Multilingual Tour
Exclusions for Saona Island And Altos De Chavon All-Inclusive Tour From Punta Cana
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Outback Safari Adventure Tour from Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Small-Group Sailing and Snorkeling Catamaran Tour
- Half Day Safari Tour of Punta Cana
- Shark and Stingray Snorkel Tour in Punta Cana
- Full-Day Santo Domingo City Tour from Punta Cana
- Half-Day Zip Line Adventure from Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Party Cruise with Snorkeling
- Private Punta Cana Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride