OverviewSaona island is one of the best tour destinations for visitors comingÂ to Punta Cana. You will be picked up in an air conditioned bus that will take you to Bayahibe Beach in La Romana.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourOn the road you can expect to stop at a gift shop where you can get some local gifts. On the beach, you will be welcomed by a guide that will offer you a photo opportunity (for purchase at the end of the tour). It can even be superimposed onto a bottle of “Mamawana,” the island aphrodisiac, for continued pleasure once you leave the island. On the way to the Saona Island you will first have the opportunity to snorkel around fish for about 25 minutes. Then, you will cross the ocean on a speedboat to a natural pool. At the natural pool in the Atlantic, the water is approximately 3 feet deep. Here you can have you picture taken with live starfish, all the while with a drink in your hand and a smile on your face.
When you arrive at the beautiful beach of Saona, the water is warm and the buffet is hot. Open bar is included, but natural coconut water is available for purchase. A massage and some artisan crafts can be purchased from the locals. The menu is fixed; the lobster and premium fish are available at an up charge. Everyone has fun and enjoys the Saona tour, with a nice Dominican view. On the return trip, you will experience a catamaran trip on the deep, blue ocean. You will have an enjoyable trip with music, open bar and dancing with the crew, featuring Batchata, merengue and reggaeton. The crew will hold merengue lessons for all guests of the boat. After a long journey like this one, you will appreciate all that the crew has provided you and will definitely want to thank the captian. All people are always welcome at Saona Island!
Inclusions for Saona Island Beach Day
- Buffet lunch
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Local guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Saona Island Beach Day
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.