Saona Island Day Trip - Punta Cana
OverviewAs you embark on a bus ride through the natural beauty of the Dominican Republic, take in the vistas where you'll see the real countryside. Then board a catamaran which will take you right on to the beautiful sandy beaches of the exotic Saona Island.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourSaona Island is a 42-square kilometer Caribbean oasis off the southern coast of the Dominican Republic. Originally named "Adamanay" by the Taino Indians, the island was renamed by Christopher Columbus, during his second voyage to the Americas in 1494. The name, "Saona", commemorated his friend Michele da Cuneo, from Savona, Italy. Isla Saona is, currently, the most popular excursion offered in the Dominican Republic. The island is the quintessential tropical beach with swaying palm trees, bone white sand and lapping turquoise waters.
You will be out to the island in a speed boat that includes a stop in a waist deep natural swimming pool of transparent waters. If you're lucky you'll see some starfish! At Isla Saona, you'll have many choices: wade in the turquoise waters, visit the open bar, take a nap on a beach hammock, play volleyball, indulge in a typical Dominican lunch of chicken, pork, rice, beans, salad and fruit, or walk the coastline. Most likely, you'll do it all!
You will return to the Dominican Republic mainland on a slow moving catamaran with Latin music, dancing and open bar!
Inclusions for Saona Island Day Trip
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Exclusions for Saona Island Day Trip
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.