Saona Island Tour From Punta Cana
OverviewJoin us on a Saona Island full day tour!After an air-conditioned bus ride to Bayahibe, you will board speed boats or catamaran to Saona.On the way to Saona, you will stop at a natural pool for swimming in the crystal clear waters. Upon arrival at Saona, it will be time to bathe, relax and enjoy our delicious Dominican buffet (drinks included).In the afternoon you will return by catamaran or speed boat to the beach of Bayahibe.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tour
After meeting up with a friendly guide at your hotel in Punta Cana, board a comfortable air-conditioned bus and travel to the fishing village of Bayahibe. Board either a speedboat or a catamaran and head south, past a national park to Saona Beach.
Stop for a swim at a natural pool before continuing on to Saona Island. Spend an hour and a half relaxing under the palm trees, playing beach volleyball, swimming or snorkeling in the warm blue waters. There is even the opportunity to learn to dance merengue, or, for an extra fee, enjoy a relaxing massage. Then its time for a delicious Dominican buffet lunch showcasing a variety of local dishes.
After leaving Saona Island and heading back to Bayahibe via the catamaran or speed boat, stop at souvenir shops along the way. Here there is the opportunity to purchase fantastic souvenirs including Dominican rum, cigars, coffee, jewelry and local arts and crafts. Upon arrival in Punta Cana, your guide will return you to your hotel.
Inclusions for Saona Island Tour From Punta Cana
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Buffet lunch
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Exclusions for Saona Island Tour From Punta Cana
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.