Sapa Hard Trekking By Bus For 2 Days - Hanoi
OverviewExpect a memorable trekking trip to one of the most beautiful valleys in the world with the breathtaking view of rice paddies. Staying overnight at a homestay with a host family will bring you the most authentic experiences and help you learn about the people and culture of Sapa. The trekking is approximately 8km for 1 way so make sure you stay fit! The transportation between Hanoi and Sapa will be by bus and it takes around 5.5 hours.
Know More about this tourFirst day: (L, D)
6:15 - 6:30 am:The bus will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to depart for Sapa.
There will be one or two short breaks on the way to Sapa so you could go to the restroom and rest your legs a bit.
12:30 pm:Arrive in Sapa town, the staff will pick you up to go for lunch.
Enjoy a delicious Vietnamese meal and then depart for your trekking trip. The trekking will last for 3- 4 hours and you will trek through Lao Chai, the village of H'Mong people, and then Ta Van, the village of Tay people, where you will stop at a homestay for the night. The villages are located in the valley which is surrounded by mountains and rice paddies. There will be many spots during the trekking for you to witness the beauty of the valleys with the top view and bottom view.
Arrive at the homestay around5:00 - 6:00 pm.The host family will welcome you and you will have the chance to cook the dinner together with them in their traditional way.
Have dinner, learn about the life of the hosts, and enjoy a starry night in the village.
Stay overnight at the homestay.
Second day: (B, L, D)
The next morning,you will wake up and have breakfast before continuing the trekking to Giang Ta Chai village through a bamboo forest. Giang Ta Chai is the village of the Red Dzao people and they are very famous for their weaving skills.
After the trekking, you will have lunch and get on a car/bus to go back to Sapa.
3:30 pm:You will get on the bus to go back to Hanoi city. The dinner will be prepared and given to you before the bus arrives in Sapa.
Around 10:00 pm, you will reach Hanoi city,the bus will stop at a bus station/bus office. Your 2-day Sapa trekking trip ends.
Inclusions for Sapa Hard Trekking By Bus For 2 Days
- 1-night accommodation at homestay
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup (within the Old Quarter only)
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Sapa Hard Trekking By Bus For 2 Days
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Anything unmentioned from the program
- Any transportation during the trekking
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 14 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
Sporty clothes, good walking shoes, hat, sunglasses are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Halong Bay 1-day Cruise with Kayaking from Hanoi
- Group Tour : Hoa Lu To Trang An Full Day Tour
- Hanoi Street Food Tour with Expert Local Guide
- One day private Halong bay cruise with seafood lunch from Hanoi
- 2 day private guided tour famous Ninh Binh - Halong Bay UNESCO sites
- Bai Dinh and Trang An Day Trip with Lunch and Electric Car
- Hanoi discovery for half day by VESPA motorbike
- Half Day Trip - Hanoi half day Tour