Sapa Tour 2 Days 1 Night Home Stay From Hanoi
Overview- Visit the most beautiful minority villages in Sapa- Taste the scrumptious local foods- Overnight at homestay in Ta Van village- Learn about traditional culture and see local activities- Trek past beautiful rice paddies
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Hanoi Sapa by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho Lao Chai Ta Van village (lunch, dinner)
In early morning, from 6:30 AM, your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel/accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi and depart to Sapa town. Following the highway to Lao Cai city, you will see the rice fields on both sides of the road and enjoy the peaceful scenery. You will take a short comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa.
At 13.00 PM, arrive in Sapa, take a quick break to freshen then walk around this charming town, paying visit to Sapa market and the old cathedral. Meet local ethnic minority people such as Black Hmong and Red Zao wearing their traditional colorful dresses selling their farming products and handicrafts as souvenirs. A meal with local Vietnamese dishes will be served in the restaurant.
After lunch, begin your exploration trip to Muong Hoa valley. Enjoy the spectacular scenery of the highest part of Hoang Lien Son mountain range. Crossing the river by a suspension bridge will be challenging as you head up to Y Linh Ho village. Visit some Hmong families, watching them going about their their daily work. The trail continues up and down the hills for about two hours as you reach Lao Chai, a large village of the Hmong. You will enjoy your cultural discovery of local ethnic peoples as well as breathtaking scenery of the Muong Hoa Valley. The trekking distance for the first day is about 9km and it lasts for 3.5 hours. Early evening, check in to your homestay; get to know the family of Dzay people and spend time enjoying the mountain life. Cook local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner together.
Day 2: Medium trek Ta Van Giang Ta Chai village Sapa Hanoi (breakfast, lunch)
Leaving Ta Van Village, your trek goes along Hoang Lien Son mountain range, passing fascinating terraced rice fields and some small hamlets of the Hmong before going through a bamboo forest to a waterfall. Enjoy a break amidst magnificent scenery and then continue walking for half an hour to Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Zao peoples which sits on the top of a hill and looks down Muong Hoa river.
After spending time visiting the village, cross the river by another suspension bridge and then uphill again to Hau Thao village where you will visit a local handicraft center where Hmong and Zao women gather to exchange experience and skills in making handicrafts. A late lunch will be prepared here nearby the center and then you have time to relax and meet the children and teachers of a local school.
Later, a short drive will take you back to Sapa, and you are free to explor the town and shop at the local market before being brought back to the bus station. At 15:00 PM, get on the bus back to Hanoi. The bus will arrive in Hanoi around 21:00 PM.
Inclusions for Sapa Tour 2 Days 1 Night Home Stay From Hanoi
- - Free hotel pick-up and drop off, - 1 nights' accommodation at Homestay, - Transfer by modern air-conditioned bus, - Local English-speaking tour guide, - Meals as per itinerary: 2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfasts, - All entrance tickets to indicated sites
Exclusions for Sapa Tour 2 Days 1 Night Home Stay From Hanoi
- - Beverages- Travel insurance- Tips for Tour Guide- Personal expenses- Items not mentioned above
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please send us your detail to email or what's app : +84914815535 to pick up
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Explore The South 2 days 1 night Private tour
- Dragon Legend Halong Bay 3-Day-2-Night Cruise from Hanoi
- Private 7 days discover Mountain Culture Lowland culture Pu Luong and Ninh Binh
- Mua Cave and Tam Coc full day tour from Hanoi - Small Group Tour
- Full Day Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave -Small Group with Biking, Cruising , Hiking
- Private Tour: The True Essence of Hanoi
- Hanoi After Dark: Private Street food, Drinks & Stories Tour
- ROSA MOTORBIKE TOUR BY NIGHT