Saqqara Highlights: Private Guided Day Tour From Cairo
OverviewSaqqara area is the biggest necropolis of ancient Egypt that has royal tombs dating back from the first dynasty (3200 B.C.) until Graeco-Roman period. On this private tour you will dedicate a full day to visit Saqqara sights such as: museum of Imhotep, Step Pyramid complex of Zoser, Pyramid of Teti, Complex of Unas pyramid.
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourStart your private full day tour to the area of Saqqara at 8am from your hotel with your private, qualified Egyptologist tour guide in your modern a/c van (WiFi on board) and proceed to Saqqara. Learn about the Step Pyramid Complex (2700 B.C.) and marvel at the Pyramid and Causeway of Unas (2300 B.C.). Have a closer look at the Pyramid of Userkaf (2200 B.C.).
Move on to visit the interior of the Pyramid of Teti (2150 B.C.) and wonder at the Pyramid Texts (the oldest religious texts in history) and the tombs of Kagemni (2200 B.C.), Idout (2300 B.C.) and Ptah Hotep.and lastly the Museum of Imhotep (first architect in history and builder of the Step Pyramid).
Lunch at a good quality restaurant is included
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Saqqara Highlights: Private Guided Day Tour From Cairo
- Entrance fees
- Lunch at a good quality restaurant
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Free welcome drink
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Saqqara Highlights: Private Guided Day Tour From Cairo
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Extra entrance fees (Serapeum and special tombs)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.