Saqqara, Memphis, And Dahshure Day Tour From Cairo Or Giza
OverviewVisit the unique sites of Saqqara, Memphis, and Dahshure to discover the different stages of the pyramid's building stages. Accompanied by a local guide and your small-group of no more than 15, thoroughly explore each site visited. Enjoy complimentary round-trip pickup and drop-off, as well as a typical lunch.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStart your day with an early morning pickup from your Cairo or Giza hotel. From there, drive approximately 30-minutes to the relaxing countryside of Giza. This will be an excellent chance to see authentic Egypt, including familiarizing yourself with the local villages. Pay a visit to the first pyramid complex at Saggara. See the main highlight, the Stepphed Pyramid of King Djoser, designed around the 28th century B.C. Take a break for a traditional lunch at a nearby local restaurant.
After your meal, drive another 20 minutes to reach Dahshure and visit the two Pyramids of King Senefru. These pyramids are also known as the White and Red Pyramids. Once your tour of these is complete, begin your journey back to the city. On the way, stop by the Memphis Open Air Museum, Memphis being the first capital of the unified Upper and Lower Egypt. After observing the museum and taking in the knowledge the guide has to give you, make your way back to your accommodations.
Inclusions for Saqqara, Memphis, And Dahshure Day Tour From Cairo Or Giza
- Small-group tour (maximum of 15)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Saqqara, Memphis, And Dahshure Day Tour From Cairo Or Giza
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Islamic Cairo Al Muizz Street Al Azhar Mosque and Khan El Khalili Bazaar from Giza
- Private Half Day Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx from Cairo
- Explore Alexandria On A Day Trip From Giza
- Full Day Tour to Giza Pyramids Memphis and Sakkara from Giza
- Budget Layover tour to great pyramids Sphinx Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo
- Desert Safari and Quad Bike Around the Pyramids
- Half-Day Tour to Giza Pyramids: Camel Ride Included
- Private Day Tour to Old Cairo