Sarajevo Grand Walking Tour
OverviewSarajevo is true cosmopolitan city, also called European Jerusalem. We will introduce You to the main Ottoman, Austro-Hungarian and Yugoslav spots, and You will be delighted with its stunning history, delicious food and hospitable people!
Know More about this tourTour starts in front of Tourist Information Center Info Bosnia at 14:00.
Sarajevo is relatively young city founded in middle of 15th century, but what lacks in age for sure makes up in interesting and turbulent history. By true means a cosmopolitan city, that was in certain periods ahead of its time. Combination of oriental, European and Yugoslav creates uniqueness and beauty, seen nowhere else but in Sarajevo. City which embraced all different nationalities, unfortunately faced destruction in the end of 20th century.
In this tour You will be able to see Muslim, Catholic Cristian, Orthodox Cristian and Jewish architecture, that is few minutes away from each other. You will be able to hear Muslim calling for prayer and in the same time sound of bells from nearby churches. You will be able to try some traditional dishes. You will be able to see traditional crafts
Learn about the assassination that triggered the First World War. Learn how Muslims and Jews protected each other through the different Wars. Understand how city that suffered so much, can be so pleasant.
In three hours try to feel Soul of Sarajevo.
Inclusions for Sarajevo Grand Walking Tour
- Certified guide
- Bottle of water
- Traditional dairy products and smoked beef tasting
Exclusions for Sarajevo Grand Walking Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Times Of Misfortune - Sarajevo Under Siege Tour
- Private Sarajevo Gourmet Tour
- From Sarajevo: Full-Day Medjugorje Tour
- From Sarajevo: Full-Day Visegrad Tour
- From Sarajevo: Olympic Mountains Tour
- From Sarajevo: Bosnian Pyramids Mystery tour
- From Sarajevo: Full-Day Lukomir Village Private Tour
- From Sarajevo: Age of Kings - Vranduk and Tesanj Tour