Sarajevo Private Day Tour From Dubrovnik
OverviewA taste of Orient in the heart of Europe, a city with a soul and warm-hearted locals - Sarajevo! This private, full-day trip will take you to Bosnia and Herzegovina, to explore a completely different culture. You will learn about the suffering of Sarajevo city during the Siege, see the only connection of the city under siege and walk through 'Tunnel of Hope'. Enjoy a stunning panorama of the city from the nearby mountain Trebevi and stroll around Bascarsija bazaar. Besides Sarajevo, you will also visit Mostar and medieval town Pocitelj. You will drive through typical natural environment of Herzegovina region, full of karst phenomena such as river springs, waterfalls and lakes.
Know More about this tour
Departure time of this tour is early in the morning, with pick up at your hotel or accommodation.
The first stop is a tiny town called Poitelj. Built in the fifteenth century, a cultural center and a strategic military outpost that changed hands three times between competing empires. Thirty kilometers down the road, Mostar is the next destination on our route. Walking the medieval cobbled streets of Mostar you can see a mix of Western and Oriental culture and often hear the Adhan (Islamic call to prayer) and ringing of church bells at the same time. Do some souvenir shopping in the old Bazaar, climb the minaret of a beautiful mosque and taste the traditional dessert Baklava with Turkish coffee before continuing our tour northward toward the capital. Get off the beaten path for an exclusive taste of the famous local cuisine, Jablanika roasted lamb, which is slow cooked on a spit over the fire in the traditional way. The story of Sarajevo is colorful, sad and inspiring. You will visit old bunkers on the nearly mountain of Trebevi and enjoy the best panorama view of the city. You will walk through the Tunnel of Hope and you will hear all about the history of this amazing city and the invincible spirit of its people. During your free time in Sarajevo, dont forget to try the worlds best evapi and maybe another Turkish coffee before heading back to Dubrovnik.
Inclusions for Sarajevo Private Day Tour From Dubrovnik
- English speaking driver/guide (other languages available upon request)
- Transport by private, fully air-conditioned vehicle/fuel for entire day
- Live commentary on board
- Pck-up and drop-off at your hotel
- 4h tour in Sarajevo and entrance fee for Tunnel of Hope
Exclusions for Sarajevo Private Day Tour From Dubrovnik
- Food and drinks
- Other than specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Transportation method: VW Sharan for 1 4 person, Opel Vivaro van for 5 8 person, MB Sprinter minibus for 9 19 person
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Excursion: Ethno Village Tour from Dubrovnik
- Discover Korcula from Dubrovnik
- Mostar and Pocitelj Day Trip from Dubrovnik, Cavtat, Slano, Mlini, Oraac or Plat
- Dubrovnik Combo: Cable Car Ride to Mount Srd and Old Town Tour
- Aquapark in Budva Private Excursion from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Sea Kayaking and Snorkeling Adventure