Sarajevo - The City Of Charm - Private Tour From DubrovnikWrite a Review
OverviewSarajevo, an magnificent city where the people of the three main religions and cultures of this part of Europe live together, often called Jerusalem of Europe. Explore this living museum of history, tradition and culture in this private excursion departing from Dubrovnik.Tour departs from Dubrovnik, there is three tour options, based on group size, maximum number of participants is 15 adults.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourSarajevo is one of the most historically interesting cities of Europe. Its rich cultural heritage dates from the prehistoric period, through the era of Ottoman Empire and Austro-Hungarian monarchy, when the most of significant buildings and symbols of Sarajevo were built.
Often called Jerusalem of Europe due to its traditional and religious diversity, Sarajevo is specific city where the Roman Catholics, Orthodox Christians and the Bosnian Muslims have met, lived and warred. Today, Sarajevo is psychically recovered from the war and conflicts of 1990's. With its authentic cultural mix, Sarajevo is a city of charm.
In the city center there is famous Bascarsija bazaar, ancient trading place with artisans workshops, traditional restaurants and coffee shops. Sarajevo is a city well-known for its hospitality and for its unique spirit that will not leave you indifferent.
You will depart from Dubrovnik early in the morning and have a ride along Adriatic coast before turning towards inland of Bosnia and Herzegovina through the valley of Neretva river and continue along the bank of Neretva river and passing by cities: Mostar, Jablanica, Konjic. Upon your arrival to Sarajevo you will have a guided tour.
Tour is based on main Sarajevo sights, starting in front Hotel Europe. During the tour, your guide will show you famous buildings Austro-Hungarian architecture of Sarajevo (City hall, Strosmayer street), monuments of Musilm, Roman catholic, Orthodox and Jewish religion, old bridges of Sarajevo, world famous Bašćaršija street, old crafts shops, turkish houses.
After several hours of exploration of the main Sarajevo sights, you can have a free time for a lunch or choose to visit a 'Tunnel of Hope', a tunnel built during the last war in Sarajevo, which was also the only connection to the world during the siege of Sarajevo.
On the way back to the Dubrovnik, time permitting, your driver can stop on several interesting places for short sightseeing or coffee break.
Inclusions for Sarajevo - The City Of Charm - Private Tour From Dubrovnik
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Two bottled still water per person
Exclusions for Sarajevo - The City Of Charm - Private Tour From Dubrovnik
- Entrance fees (10 EUR per persons for museums, payable at tour check in)
- Tunnel of Hope entrance fee if selected extra 5 EUR per person, payable at tour check in
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler. Citizens of EU and USA and other countries that have an agreement with Bosnia and Herzegovina does not need to have a visa, Schengen visa regime apply. Please check with your country authorities if you are not sure for Visa.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.