OverviewImmerse yourself in the history and beauty of Savannah on this guided walking tour. Learn about the citys colonial past, as well as its role in the American Revolution and Civil War, as you explore Reynolds Square, the Savannah Historic District and more. This city is full of historic sites, beautiful squares, churches and great shopping and dining.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourYour 1.5-hour walking tour of Savannah begins in Reynolds Square, which contains some of the most interesting historical buildings in the city. Your guide will explain how this square was the center of colonial government in the 1700s, and originally held the House of Assembly, where the first reading of the Declaration of Independence in Georgia took place.
Travel back in time as you enjoy a leisurely stroll through the streets and squares of Old Savannah and the downtown area, which includes the Savannah Historic District, the Savannah Victorian Historic District and 22 park-like squares. This area is one of the largest National Historic Landmark Districts in the US.
You’ll be offered views of canopies of trees, floral landscapes and historic buildings as you hear stories about Savannah’s role as a strategic port city during the American Revolution and Civil War.
Your tour ends back at Reynolds Square, leaving you with a great introduction to the Hostess City of the South.
Inclusions for Savannah Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Learning about Savannah's fascinating history
- Seeing the history and culture firsthand
- Hearing about the best shopping and dining spots
- Getting an overview of this beautiful city
Exclusions for Savannah Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.