Savor The Real Nepal (Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Nagarkot, Pokhara, Chitwan)
OverviewSavor the Real Nepal is a 7 Nights 8 Days package that covers the places like Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Nagarkot, Pokhara and Chitwan. This trip lets you explore the ancient temples and structures, palaces, local livelihoods of local people, cultures, natural magnificence of Nepal and many more. We will begin our tour with visits to different UNESCO World Heritage Sites which are a pure blend of beautiful temples, sophisticated palaces and antiquated streets. Then we will visit Pokhara which is naturally gifted where we get to enjoy exquisite sights of the highlands such as Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, and Machhapuchre from Pokhara and also observe the sunrise over the Himalayas from some of the best viewpoints in Nepal. We will also explore the intense sub-tropical forest of southern Nepal by jungle safari. Our Nepal Tour ends with lot of unforgettable memories and a great experience for a lifetime.
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu, Half day sight-seeing in Bhaktapur and Overnight in Nagarkot
At your arrival, our representative will be waiting for you to welcome in the land of Everest. Then you will drive towards Bhaktapur. And after that you will drive towards Nagarkot and call it a day after a dinner.
Day 2: Sunrise view from Nagarkot and Kathmandu Sight-seeing
Today we will go to see one of the splendid sunrises. Then we will have breakfast and drive towards Kathmandu. First we will visit Bouddhanath and then head towards Narayanhiti Museum.Then we will head towards our final destination for the day, Swoyambhunath. We will end our day with a majestic view of sunset and Kathmandu valley.
Day 3: Drive to Chitwan
After breakfast early in the morning, we proceed to Chitwan. After 6 hours drive we reach to Chitwan. At evening, we will enjoy the mesmerizing view of the sunset. After 70 clock we will visit to watch Tharu Cultural Dance show. Thereafter we will return back to hotel and have a dinner. Overnight in Chitwan in a hotel.
Day 04: Chitwan Sightseeing
Today's attraction: Elephant back safari, Canoeing trip, Jungle walk, Visit to ethnic local people house, Culture dance performed by local tribe called Tharu people. You can also see delightful sunset point.
Day 05: Drive from Chitwan to Pokhara
Today you will head towards Pokhara after breakfast in the morning. After 6 hours drive you will reach Pokhara, then in the evening we will go to the Fewa Lake for boating while watching the sun setting behind the majestic mountain range. We will then sight see the lakeside and then enjoy the night life in Pokhara. You will be kept in a hotel for the night in Pokhara.
Day 06: Pokhara sightseeing
Early in the morning, we will drive towards Sarangkot to experience the most beautiful sunrise you will ever witness in your lifetime. After returning we will have breakfast. At early afternoon, we will be visiting Davids fall, Old city, Gupteshwor Cave. Then we will move towards the World Peace Pagoda to watch the sunset. We will then return back to the hotel. Overnight stay in Pokhara in a hotel.
Day 07: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Wake up early in the morning, and have breakfast. Today we will drive back to Kathmandu. We will reach to Kathmandu and will be transferred in Hotel. You can rest for a while. At evening, we will have Nepalese local food with cultural dance.You will be staying overnight in Hotel in Kathmandu. You will have enough time for shopping and sightseeing in Thamel. Return back to hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu in a hotel.
Day 08: Departure
Today is the day of your departure. A representative from NBM travel will drop you to Tribhuwan International Airport.
Inclusions for Savor The Real Nepal (Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Nagarkot, Pokhara, Chitwan)
- Breakfast will be provided everyday | Lunch will be provided while in Nagarkot| Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be provided while in Chitwan.
- Professional English/Chinese speaking local guide will be assisting you during the entire journey
- Government/ Local taxes as per the itinerary are all covered
- Vehicle as per the itinerary will be provided
- Tickets, Pass and Entrance fees are all included
- One bottle water per day will be provided
Exclusions for Savor The Real Nepal (Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Nagarkot, Pokhara, Chitwan)
- Personal Expenses
- Gratitude is expected
- Fees of extra activities (Paragliding, Bungee, etc.) are not included
- Other things not mentioned in the itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hotels for Accommodation: 3 star category
Kathmandu: Hotel Serenity, Hotel Pilgrimage, Hotel Thamel or similar category hotel
Nagarkot: Hotel Niva Niwa or similar category hotel
Chitwan: Wildlife Adventure Resort, Jungle Adventure World Hotel
Pokhara: Hotel Center Lake, Hotel Lake Star, Hotel Garuda Inn or similar category hotel
No of pax: There must be minimum of 2 pax for this package and $300 each will be added in case of supplementary pax.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ghorepani poon hill trek
- Mera Peak Climbing
- Langtang Region Panoramic Heli Tour
- Full Day Bhaktapur Changunarayan And Nagarkot Tour in Nepal
- Full Day Private Cultural and Historical Tour in Kathmandu Valley
- Kathmandu Shivapuri National Park and Nagarkot Hiking - 3 Days
- Bhaktapur and Kathmandu Cultural Tour
- Everest Circuit Trek