Our savor the flavors of Corfu Vespa Tour is the perfect option for visitors seeking to explore rural Corfu in a fun and exciting ride through Corfiot countryside. Every Tuesday and Friday morning at 10am this Vespa scooter tour departs from our office in Corfu town. As soon as you arrive at our office you will meet your tour leader and choose your helmets. Not long after that you will ride away from the busy Corfu town, along scenic country roads and through traditional villages, we will visit two local wineries, an olive oil & wine museum, a local distillery and a folklore museum. This tour includes a hearty Corfiot cuisine lunch with a fine selection of original local dishes.
- Drive an Italian icon, a Vespa, through traditional villages olive groves and vineyards
- Visit 2 wineries and learn about WINE and OLIVE-OIL production + tasting their products
- Visit a local distillery and artisan sweet factory + tasting their products
- Visit to a folklore museum
- Enjoy Spectacular views from Kaisers Throne
- Enjoy a typical Corfiot lunch
- Corfu Olive Tour Organized by the Dafnis Family, producers of The Governor Olive Oil + olive oil tasting