Scene Sapa Hiking TourWrite a Review
Learn more about the life style and traditions of Back HâÂÂmong and Giay minorities and hike through the region's unique landscape, surrounded by rice paddy terraces and rainforest mountains.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
This trip commences with a short walk through the town of Sapa before turning on a footpath running through vegetable gardens.
You then descend down the valley on a dirt trail through rice paddy terraces, enjoying the spectacular scenery on the way. Once reaching the narrow river running on the bottom of the valley, you will walk along its bank for a while and eventually arrive at Y Linh Ho village of Black H’mong minority. Here you take a rest and have lunch nearby the river.
Inclusions for Scene Sapa Hiking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Scene Sapa Hiking Tour
- Others expenses not listed
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.