Scenic Journey From Cusco To Puno By Bus Including Hotel TransfersWrite a Review
OverviewTravel from Cusco to Puno by comfortable tourist coach. Appreciate the stunning scenery and fascinating cultural and natural attractions along the way and enjoy a delicious lunch of traditional Peruvian dishes. Additionally, private transfers from your hotel in Cusco to the bus terminal and from the Puno bus terminal to your hotel are included.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYour driver will meet you at your hotel at 7am and take you to the bus station to catch your comfortable 9-hour coach journey through beautiful Andean scenery to Puno.
Along the way, you will stop at various interesting cultural and natural attractions with your guide. First, you will make a stop at the Andahuaylillas Church, known as the Andean Sistine Chapel, where you will see fascinating 16th, 17th and 18th century mural paintings and altars completely decorated in gold. Afterwards, you will make a stop at a small highland town called Racchi where you will visit the Incan temple of Wiracocha and discover this fascinating construction with adobe brick walls of 11 meters high. After your visit to Racchi, you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch of traditional Peruvian dishes at Sicuani.
After lunch, we will reach the midway point between Cusco and Puno which is also the highest point of the journey, La Raya standing 14,100 feet (4,300 meters). Then, you will head to Pukara which is famous for its ceramic production and its most famous figurines, the two bulls. You will find the figurines often on the rooftops of Andean houses as they bring good luck. At 5pm, you will reach Puno, which lies on the banks of Lake Titicaca. A representative will be waiting for you at the bus station to transfer you to your hotel where you will have the rest of the night to spend at your leisure.
Inclusions for Scenic Journey From Cusco To Puno By Bus Including Hotel Transfers
- All entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Local taxes
- Buffet lunch
- Private hotel pickup in Cusco
- Private hotel drop-off in Puno
- One way comfortable, air-conditioned tourist coach (from Cusco to Puno)
Exclusions for Scenic Journey From Cusco To Puno By Bus Including Hotel Transfers
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
There is a small additional fee for transfers to/from Libertador, Posada del Inca, Eco Inn and Taypikala hotels
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.