Scenic Sights - Hatta Safari - DubaiWrite a Review
This Half day tour will take you to the heights of Hatta village along with a view of scenic mountain passes that will fall during the way in between. Sit in a 4WD vehicle to get on the pleasant climate of Hatta, located at a higher altitude from Dubai. Explore the vintage beauty of Jumma mosque and the reconstructed houses there. To add to the charm of this tour is the view of Camel and Fossil Rock formations, hidden amidst the sand dunes!
- Hatta Heritage Village
- Picnic Breakfast
- Fossil Rock
- Camel Rock
Know More about this tour
The four-wheel drive vehicles cross a variety of terrain on their way to Hatta. drive through the desert to see Fossil rock and camel rock, an unusual rock formation hidden among the dunes. Enjoy a picnic Breakfast en route. After breakfast the drive continues passing by the sand dunes with spectacular views across rocky mountain passes on the way to Hatta Heritage Village for the second stop.
On the way back we will stop by Hatta Dam “hidden in the rocky mountain”.
Please carry your original passport. Minimum 02 pax required
Our safaris involve off-road driving across sand dunes as well as off-road tracks in mountain areas. As the drive can be rough in certain given rugged areas we are unable to accept any pregnant women, persons with heart ailments and back or neck problems.
Seats are not pre-allocated. Seating will depend on the order of picking up guests from different locations.
Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised and photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles. Hats or some protection for the head are advisable when in direct sunlight.
The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear must be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops/malls and villages.
Normal tourist photography is acceptable, but it is considered offensive to photograph Arab women. It is also courteous to ask permission before photographing men. Photographs of government buildings, police or military installations are not allowed.
Inclusions for Scenic Sights - Hatta Safari
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by 4WD vehicle (Toyota Land Cruiser or similar)
- English-speaking driver
- Bottled mineral water and soft drinks
- Picnic Breakfast
Exclusions for Scenic Sights - Hatta Safari
- Meals and drinks ( unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.