Scenic Sights - Hatta Safari - DubaiWrite a Review
This Half day tour will take you to the heights of Hatta village along with a view of scenic mountain passes that will fall during the way in between. Sit in a 4WD vehicle to get on the pleasant climate of Hatta, located at a higher altitude from Dubai. Explore the vintage beauty of Jumma mosque and the reconstructed houses there. To add to the charm of this tour is the view of Camel and Fossil Rock formations, hidden amidst the sand dunes!
- Hatta Heritage Village
- Picnic Breakfast
- Fossil Rock
- Camel Rock
- Falcon show
Know More about this tour
Start your day with a scenic drive in a rugged 4x4 Jeep to reach the desert. After a briefing and first photo-stop will be at the famous Fossil & Camel Rock which are unusual rock formations hidden in midst of high sand dunes. Enjoy a picnic breakfast in the lap of the Arabian Desert. Continue your drive to reach Hatta Heritage Village where you have free time to explore the country’s past at this open air museum. The last stop brings you through the stony Hajjar Mountains to Hatta Dam from where you have amazing views. Later you will drive back to the City.
Please carry your original passport. Minimum 02 pax required
Our safaris involve off-road driving across sand dunes as well as off-road tracks in mountain areas. As the drive can be rough in certain given rugged areas we are unable to accept any pregnant women, persons with heart ailments and back or neck problems.
Seats are not pre-allocated. Seating will depend on the order of picking up guests from different locations.
Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised and photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles. Hats or some protection for the head are advisable when in direct sunlight.
The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear must be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops/malls and villages.
Normal tourist photography is acceptable, but it is considered offensive to photograph Arab women. It is also courteous to ask permission before photographing men. Photographs of government buildings, police or military installations are not allowed.
Inclusions for Scenic Sights - Hatta Safari
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by 4WD vehicle (Toyota Land Cruiser or similar)
- English-speaking driver
- Bottled mineral water and soft drinks
- Picnic Breakfast
- Falcon show
Exclusions for Scenic Sights - Hatta Safari
- Meals and drinks ( unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.