Scenic Tour Of SoufriereWrite a Review
OverviewExplore Soufriere with the Piton twin peaks and the St Lucia rainforest on this personalized sightseeing tour. Travel along the scenic west coast road, visit Marigot Bay for a picture stop, stop at a banana plantation and pass by quaint fishing villages. Visit a drive-in volcano in Soufriere with bubbling sulfur springs and even take a mud bath if you'd like. In the rainforest swim in the natural pool of a waterfall and sample fresh fruits along the way.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your St Lucia hotel or cruise ship, you will be taken along the scenic west coast road and into the country side passing quaint fishing villages and driving right through St Lucia' s largest banana plantation. There will be a stop at the famous Marigot Bay and several viewing points along the way. In Soufriere you will be able to view the famous Piton Twin Peaks and you will go to a waterfall in the rainforest where you can swim in a natural pool. Next, you will visit the volcano with the bubbling sulfur springs and you can take a healthy mud bath if you want. You will get to sample fresh fruits along the road, along with a light, local lunch. There is an on request option to take you to a restaurant at the beach, where you can also swim and snorkel. There will be a cooler on board with natural water, soft drinks, local beers and homemade rum punch. This tour gives you an inside view of St Lucia with a personal touch!
Inclusions for Scenic Tour Of Soufriere
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
- Beverages (water, soft drinks, beer, rum punch)
- Light lunch
Exclusions for Scenic Tour Of Soufriere
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fee to mud bath ($6 per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding timetable
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.