Schloss Mirabell Classical Music Concert In Salzburg
OverviewEnjoy a classical music concert inside Schloss Mirabells breathtaking Marble Hall. Dripping with old-world Austrian glamor, the halls interior matches the elegance of the music played inside it, making it the place to watch a concert in Salzburg. Access to the inside of Schloss Mirabell is only possible by booking a concert such as this, so do it now and discover the palaces Baroque beauty while listening to chamber music by the likes of Mozart and Beethoven.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Choice of seating available
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Head to Schloss Mirabell in the center of Salzburg and step inside for your concert. The inside of the palace is only accessible to the public by attending a concert such as this, so youll see the palaces grandeur that not many get to see.
Built in 1606 for the Archbishop of Salzburg, the palace was later burnt down in the city fire of 1818. Fortunately, the two must-see areas of the palace - the Marble Hall (Marmorsaal) and the Donnerstiege - were not harmed, and theyve retained their exquisite Baroque appeal.
Walk past the Donnerstiege a spectacular marble staircase adorned with sculptures and then head into the Marble Hall. The opulent chandeliered room was once the Prince-Archbishop Wolf Dietrichs banquet hall, as well as the place where Mozarts father is said to have rehearsed.
A host will show you to your seat inside the hall, and then all thats left to do is sit down and enjoy your chamber-music concert. Performed by a smaller number of musicians than for a typical symphony orchestra, chamber music was historically created for performances inside intimate private rooms, like the Marble Hall.
Revel in a blissful experience at SchlossKonzertMirabell - enticing concert programmes that promise an evening of culture and delight.
Inclusions for Schloss Mirabell Classical Music Concert In Salzburg
- Concert ticket
Exclusions for Schloss Mirabell Classical Music Concert In Salzburg
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Concert program (approximately 1.50 euros)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cloakroom is available at no extra cost
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wifi everywhere in Salzburg
- Concert and Dinner at Stiegls Brewery Restaurant
- Salzburg Vintage Photo Tour With a Polaroid Camera
- The Sound of Music Tour in Salzburg With Lunch or Dinner
- Canyoning Adventure in the Salzkammergut from Salzburg
- Salzburg Marionette Theater Presents The Sound of Music
- Private Eagle's Nest and King's Lake Tour from Salzburg
- Private Eagles Nest and Salt Mines Tour from Salzburg