Scholar-Led Naples History Walk
OverviewDiscover the intriguing history of Naples and witness key historical sights on a 4-hour walking tour with an expert historian guide. Visit royal residences and castles, including the striking seaside fortresses of Castel Nuovo and Castel dellOvo, and the 17th-century Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale), once home to the Bourbon kings. Trace the citys evolution from the ancient Greek settlement of Neapolis to the modern-day metropolis that stands before you today. This small-group tour is limited to six participants, ensuring you enjoy an intimate experience. Entrance fees not included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Scholar-Led Naples History Walk
- Professional art historian guide
Exclusions for Scholar-Led Naples History Walk
- Entrance fees (approx. 9 euros)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum 2 pax required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Minimum age is 12 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.