Schonbrunn Palace Evening: Dinner And Concert - Vienna
OverviewEnjoy a royal evening at Schonbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the imperial family. Schonbrunn is considered one of the most beautiful Baroque palaces in Europe. Your evening starts with a delicious three-course dinner at Cafe Restaurant Residenz, located within walking distance from the palace, followed by a classical concert at the Orangery Schonbrunn, including works by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Johann Strauss.
- Dinner included
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Choice of seating available
Know More about this tourLikely to Sell-out! The Schonbrunn Palace Evening Dinner and Concert regularly sells out weeks in advance. Book ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
Cafe-Restaurant Residenz Dinner:
Culture and fine cuisine are an excellent combination! The restaurant is located in the Ehrenhof (Court of Honor), adjacent to the palace's main entrance. An elegant three-course dinner awaits you. The menu is subject to change, and vegetarian dishes are available upon request (at time of booking).
In historic ambience, the Schonbrunn Palace Orchestra performs the most beautiful works of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Johann Strauss. In the first part, you will listen to some of the most famous arias and duets from the operas of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: 'Le Nozze di Figaro', 'Die Zauberflote' and 'Don Giovanni' to name just a few. The orchestra will also perform some of the most popular operetta arias and waltzesof the composer Johann Strauss such as 'Die Fledermaus', 'The Blue Danube' and the famous 'Radetzkymarsch' .The orchestra is accompanied by two opera singers, a soprano and a baritone, as well as two ballet dancers.
There are four ticket categories to choose from: VIP, A, B and C, referring to the front, middle and rear of the auditorium respectively.
VIP guests enjoy preferred seating at the concert and will be served a glass of sparkling wine during the intermission and a CD.
Inclusions for Schonbrunn Palace Evening: Dinner And Concert
- Concert at Orangerie Schonbrunn featuring the music of Johann Strauss and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- 3-course dinner. Concert duration: 1,5 hours with intermission
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine at intermission (VIP seating only)
Exclusions for Schonbrunn Palace Evening: Dinner And Concert
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cloakroom fee (approx. 1 euro)
- Concert program (approx. 5 euros)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beef consommé with semolina Dumpling /A,C,L/
- Braised beef roast with shallot-gravy, potato pie & tomatoes /A,O,L,G/
- Apple Strudel: handmade in our Imperial Bakery Schoenbrunn with whipped cream /A,C,G/
Vegetarian Option available, please advise with time.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Dinner is occasionally relocated (without notice) to the Restaurant La Corte in Courtyard Marriott Hotel or in Schoenbrunn Palace Grounds
Photography and smoking are not permitted in the concert hall
Not recommended for children 8 years and under
The concerts are occasionally relocated (without notice) to the exceptional Great Gallery or the White Gold Room located inside the Schnbrunn Palace. There is no ballet when the concert is relocated
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private tour of Budapest with a Private Transfer and Guide from Vienna
- Vineyards of Vienna Downhill Scooter Tour with Panoramic Views
- Welcome to Vienna - Vienna Card, Hop-on-Hop off Tour, Morning Tea and Lunch or Dinner
- Kursalon Vienna: Johann Strauss and Mozart Concert
- Vienna Walking Tour: In the Footsteps of 'The Third Man'
- Family Vienna Combo: Vienna Card, Schonbrunn Zoo, Prater Ferris Wheel and Madame Tussauds