Scooter Rental In Granada
OverviewRent a scooter in Granada and explore the charming Andalucian city at your own pace! With a helmet, lock and map included plus a choice of durations ranging from 24 hours to seven days, the rental experience offers everything you need to explore Granada with ease. Ride alone or with a second passenger around neighborhoods such as the UNESCO-listed Albaicin, and discover a wealth of historical landmarks including Granada Cathedral, the Sacromonte Caves and more.
- All necessary equipment included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourMake your own way to the rental shop in central Granada to pick up your scooter and helmet. All scooters allow a second passenger, and a second helmet (mandatory) is available at your own expense. Pick up a complimentary map and lock, leave the rental shop and head out to explore the beautiful Andalucian city independently.
Unlike a tour, you decide where to go and when you want to stop! Select a 24-hour rental for a full day of sightseeing, or upgrade to a 2- 3-, 4- or 7-day rental to suit your vacation plans. Perhaps base your route around some of the attractions described below, or speak with the friendly staff in the rental shop to plan out longer itineraries.
A diverse and historically rich city, Granada has a wealth of sights to see. Having started its existence as an Iberian hamlet, the city was then ruled successively by the Moors (early European Muslims) and Christians — both of whom stamped their mark on Granada with monuments that still inspire wonder today.
Travel around the city aboard your scooter, and discover historical masterpieces such as the Moorish silk market of Alcaicería, Granada Cathedral — a feat of Spanish Renaissance architecture — and the Sacromonte Caves, where flamboyant gypsy flamenco dances are performed nightly. Neighborhoods such as the UNESCO World Heritage site of Albaicin are visit-worthy, too.
When your rental duration finishes, simply return your bike (with a full tank of gas) and helmet to the rental shop in central Granada.
Inclusions for Scooter Rental In Granada
- Scooter rental
- Granada map
- Use of 1 helmet and lock
- Basic insurance (covers third party damages, personal insurance, road assistance and life insurance for the driver)
Exclusions for Scooter Rental In Granada
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra helmet (approximately 3 euros)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
All scooters seat two people. If booking for 2 people in 1 transaction, you will be allocated 1 scooter only, unless otherwise specified in the 'Special Requirement' field at the time of booking
Children over 7 years old are allowed as a second passenger, as long as feet reach the scooter foot stands
Upgrade option available in store at additional cost
Prices are per scooter
Minimum age for 125cc: 21 years old and car driver license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3 years
Minimum age for 50cc: 18 years old
All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a car driver's license type B (3-years old for 125cc scooters) or a motorcycle driver's license type A1 (for 125cc scooters) or scooter driver's license type AM (for 50cc scooters) ; if you have not a EU driving license, you will require an International driver's license
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.