Renting a scooter with Cooltra is the best option for traveling around in a unique, convenient and fast way. You get an opportunity to go through more than 70 km of sunny coast and discover local attractions in small villages of Alpujarra which are becoming more and more popular as countryside tourism. Do not forget to see a spectacular flamenco show in Granada. Moreover, our team is always happy to give you advice to help you enjoying your holidays to the fullest, and follow our suggestions if you are looking for the best beaches, the most famous clubs or any other kind of information about the activities in Granada.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: Flexible
Departure Time :
Monday - Friday 9:30 - 14:00 // 17:00 - 20:00
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Return to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Do not miss any corner of this magic city with the most diverting scooter rental in Granada at the most attractive prices you can find. In Cooltra you will find all the information related to the scooter rental. We have more than 100 points located in Spain, Italy, France, Portugal and Brazil. In addition, we also offer you different types of insurance and we have many extras and accessories that you will find available in our Cooltra stores and online!.
- All necessary equipment included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
- ALL INCLUDED
- Professional service and a large selection of scooters available.
- Driver's helmet
- Road assistance
- Unlimited km
- All risk insurance withfranchise
- 24/7 customer service
- Do you need something else? In our shop you'll find all the extras to make your reservation special!
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A deposit of 200 euros per scooter is needed. You can pay cash or with credit card. It'll be refunded at the end of the reservation.
Children over 7-years-old are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter feet stands
Prices are per scooter
Minimum age for 125cc: 21 years old and car driver license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3-years.
Minimum age for 50cc: 18 years old with a car drivers license valid in Spain.
It's mandatory to present a passport or a valid ID or a driving license valid for the country of the booking.
You Might Also Like
- Granada Walking Tour with Alhambra Gardens from Malaga
- 4WD Sierra Nevada Safari Tour in Granada
- Private or Group walking tour at the Alhambra
- Skip-The-Line Alhambra and Generalife Expert Guided Tour
- Guided Visit to the Alhambra Experiences by Night in a Reduced Group
- Skip the Line: Alhambra Tour and Granada Hammam
- Alhambra Afternoon Guided Tour with Skip-the-line Ticket
- Granada Sacramonte Caves Flamenco Show with Albayzin Walking Tour