Scottish Dining Experience: Eat With An Edinburgh Local
OverviewEnjoy an authentic taste of the very best of Scottish cuisine with a like-minded local by your side who is as much of a foodie as you are, and is passionate about sharing specialities made from the freshest local produce with you! Whether youd like to taste classic Scottish dishes in a historic pub or fancy a contemporary twist on the citys traditional dishes, enjoy a meal with your local that suits your preferences and tastes. Youll be able to enjoy regional specialities and Scottish dishes at a restaurant or pub thats loved by locals and which makes the most of Scotlands natural larder by using only the very best local ingredients.
Know More about this tour
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Join a local host who is a foodie like yourself and enjoy a meal at a historic pub serving traditional Scottish cuisine or at a neighbourhood restaurant that serves contemporary twists on the nations favourite dishes.
Get off the tourist trail and discover a restaurant that serves authentic dishes, using fresh and seasonal ingredients and classic recipes so you can get a taste of the best of Edinburghs cuisine.
Enjoy a traditional meal with your local, try Scottish specialities and finish your meal with a wee dram of whisky!
Immerse yourself in the local food culture, discovering a restaurant thats loved by locals where youll see just how delicious Edinburghs food scene is as well as enjoying the evening at a neighbourhood eatery or welcoming local pub.
Spend time getting to know your Local Host, chat about your favourite foods and get some insider recommendations for the best local places to eat for the rest of your trip.
Options for vegetarians and vegans are available.
- Eat and drink like a local in a historic pub or contemporary restaurant
- Discover the places where the locals really eat, and try the classic dishes that are served there
- Enjoy an authentic meal with a local by your side, trying traditional Scottish dishes
- Taste the flavours of the regions natural produce as you order the classic dishes that are loved by locals
- Enjoy a glass of locally brewed craft beer, a Scotch whisky or soft drink with your meal
- Get tips and recommendations from your local about the best places to eat in the city so you can continue to eat like a local
Inclusions for Scottish Dining Experience: Eat With An Edinburgh Local
- * Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local Host
* A traditional Scottish dish (examples: steak pie, fish pie, haggis, sausage and mash) and two drinks (alcoholic or soft drinks)
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
Exclusions for Scottish Dining Experience: Eat With An Edinburgh Local
- * Food and drinks additional to those stated above
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Well be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary based on your literary loves, and to agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although this is a food and drink themed experience, your Local Host will also help you to discover unique shops, inspiring places and independent galleries as well as sharing stories that you wont find in a guidebook, and make the city unique.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Alnwick Castle and the Scottish Borders Day Trip from Edinburgh
- Hadrian's Wall, Roman Britain and the Scottish Borders
- Edinburgh Airport to Edinburgh Hotel Transfers
- 3-Day Budget Isle of Skye and the Highlands Tour from Edinburgh
- Edinburgh City Tour in Private Minibus
- Shore Excursion: Doune Castle, the Trossachs and Loch Lomond in a Private Minibus from Edinburgh
- 2-Day Tour to the Highlands in a Private Minibus from Edinburgh - Islands and the West Coast
- Private Half-Day Tour in a Mini around the City of Edinburgh