WHAT YOU'LL DO
Join a local host who is a foodie like yourself and enjoy a meal at a historic pub serving traditional Scottish cuisine or at a neighbourhood restaurant that serves contemporary twists on the nations favourite dishes.
Get off the tourist trail and discover a restaurant that serves authentic dishes, using fresh and seasonal ingredients and classic recipes so you can get a taste of the best of Edinburghs cuisine.
Enjoy a traditional meal with your local, try Scottish specialities and finish your meal with a wee dram of whisky!
Immerse yourself in the local food culture, discovering a restaurant thats loved by locals where youll see just how delicious Edinburghs food scene is as well as enjoying the evening at a neighbourhood eatery or welcoming local pub.
Spend time getting to know your Local Host, chat about your favourite foods and get some insider recommendations for the best local places to eat for the rest of your trip.
Options for vegetarians and vegans are available.
- Eat and drink like a local in a historic pub or contemporary restaurant
- Discover the places where the locals really eat, and try the classic dishes that are served there
- Enjoy an authentic meal with a local by your side, trying traditional Scottish dishes
- Taste the flavours of the regions natural produce as you order the classic dishes that are loved by locals
- Enjoy a glass of locally brewed craft beer, a Scotch whisky or soft drink with your meal
- Get tips and recommendations from your local about the best places to eat in the city so you can continue to eat like a local